Who do you think has taken the most damage out of all of the UFC fighters?

By the sound of their voices, seems like Nate Diaz and Chuck. But from what I've watched, Roy Nelson. Hard to say though. Hunt, Reem, Struve, Fedor, Bigfoot, AA and JDS have all been mangled at the most dangerous weight class.
1280x720-j5r.jpg

Thinking all the way back to Hunt's kickboxing days, he had wars with guys like Ernesto Hoost, Cro Cop, LeBanner, Ray Sefo etc he ate bombs even then....20 years ago. It all finally caught up to him, seeing him in his 40s getting knocked out by Junior, Werdum, Overeem and taking such a sustained beating from Miocic was hard for me to swallow.
Wow, that's a good point. I feel like hunt came to the UFC too shop worn and just going through countless wars. He used to be the iron chinned Samoan and now he routinely gets ko'd. Would love to see 2000 K1 hunt in the UFC today.

Luke Rockhold, his ego has been pounded worse than Matt’s brother behind the barn.
Bisping also tore his cock off. There was irrefutable proof in one of the threads here. Can't remember the thread title but I think it starred with shoop.

Have an interview with Diego Sanchez 15 years from now.It might take that long (maybe 10) but we'll get answer

If we are talking volume, I'd say Diego or Roy Nelson. If we are talking pure savage punishment, it would be the hammer fists that Duffee took. I have to look away.

Hunt, Reem, Pat Barry, GSP, Maldonaldo, Anderson Silva(broken leg, KTFO by Weedman, got beaten by Chael and had a long career).

Hunt, Reem, Pat Barry, GSP, Maldonaldo, Anderson Silva(broken leg, KTFO by Weedman, got beaten by Chael and had a long career).
AS and GSP are bad answers. They haven't taken nearly the amount of damage as anyone else mentioned in this thread.

Hunto, Nelson, Jds, Reem, Diego, Buddeh, Shogun, Gomi

Back