Who do you think has taken the most damage out of all of the UFC fighters?

Mark Hunt said he's already starting to slur some words and is missing time from time to time, bunny.

Thinking all the way back to Hunt's kickboxing days, he had wars with guys like Ernesto Hoost, Cro Cop, LeBanner, Ray Sefo etc he ate bombs even then....20 years ago. It all finally caught up to him, seeing him in his 40s getting knocked out by Junior, Werdum, Overeem and taking such a sustained beating from Miocic was hard for me to swallow.

JDS is the one that really stands out to me most. That double beatdown he took off Cain was brutal, his corner should of saved him from that, it was stupid.

Roy Nelson holds the record of significant strikes absorbed at HW (the majority of which to the head).

Came here to say this. He doesn't seem as punch-drunk as someone like Diego Sanchez, but it's scary nevertheless.

20130706_lbm_aj4_125.0.jpg

Drain Bamage.

Came here to say this. He doesn't seem as punch-drunk as someone like Diego Sanchez, but it's scary nevertheless.
Roy is freakishly tough, but I'm sure its taking its toll on him behind the scenes. He's walked through some unreal beatings.

I think misha tatebgot her ass kicked pretty bad in pretty much every match she was ever in

Bj penn is a punching bag now

Overeem, Hunt, or Nelson.

Those guys have been in tons of fights and taken tons of head shots....

JDS and Nelson. HW beatings are the worst. JDS looked like Rocky Dennis after Cain.

Matt Brown has been through some wars, too. Recently he admitted that he sometimes isn't able to hold a fork or complete a sentence.

He's one tough kid, though.

bigfoot silva hands down. the hunt fight alone prob took 5 years off his life.

Back