Who do you think deserved to win McMann vs Murphy

Unequivocally Murphy.

How embarrassing that Sara got the nod. Laziness was awarded.

Judges don't really score that because those shots rarely do damage.

I don't know, personally I'd much rather have McMann rub her head against my chest for 15 minutes than get hit by a 9-3 elbow to the side of my head 84 times.

Murphy.

She carlos condit'd mcmann. 947 elbows trumps the 4 takedowns

I can see Murphy's argument, but the constant ground control with those bursts of pretty impressive ground and pound I think probably barely got Sara the first.

The second and third were easy to call, I thought.

McMann, of course. The fighter on top is controlling where the fight takes place, therefore they're winning.

Controlling where the fight takes place wins the fight??? Getting punched and elbowed ALOT while holding onto a leg wins fights?

I found it hard to believe that Murphy couldn't hit any harder than that, but apparently she couldn't..

If she could we might not even be having this discussion.

I can see Murphy's argument, but the constant ground control

I credit McManns takedowns, but I dont credit the ground control because she was eating non-stop elbows. Thats not where she wanted to be.

I credit McManns takedowns, but I dont credit the ground control because she was eating non-stop elbows. Thats not where she wanted to be.

That had to be where she wanted to be. She just stayed there.

I was rooting for your girl. She looked terrible. She is definitely not #1 contendor material.

She beats everyone but Rousey, my ass.

She isn't beating Zingano. Cat would give her that work.

Dont know, stopped watching. Thats like 1/10000.

How the hell did the judges in this fight give it to Sara. Even though she was on top she didn't do anything except get punched and elbowed from the bottom.

That's not entirely true, she passed her guard on a few occasions and was landing some really solid GnP at the end of the first.

Murphy did nothing to win this fight. She landed inconsequential stuff from her back, but those strikes don't really do anything unless its a solid elbow that cuts you open, but that didn't happen.

Sara controlled the fight,used her wrestling,dominated the place and time.
Not impressive but enough to win,strikes from ppl that are on their back? Learn to get up,and use that with efficiency.

Back