Who Do You Miss Most? (Poll)

Which Age-Apropriate Fighter Do You Miss The Most?

• Brock Lesnar

Votes: 18 6.8%
  • GSP

Votes: 48 18.1%
  • Colin McGrooger

Votes: 53 20.0%
  • Jon Jones

Votes: 78 29.4%
  • Other. Please Specify.

Votes: 27 10.2%
  • Rory Macdonald

Votes: 24 9.1%
  • Gegard Mousasi

Votes: 38 14.3%
  • Ronda Rousey

Votes: 11 4.2%
  • Nick Diaz

Votes: 39 14.7%
  • Anthony Johnson

Votes: 17 6.4%

• Total voters
"Which Age-Apropriate Fighter Do You Miss The Most?"

Prime Fedor.

St Pierre... The guy has a realistic chance at being Champ-Champ-Champ. Plus. Add Brock vs Jones... Pumped after this was teased last year.
Weak exit and comeback from GSP. He set the bar so high for himself and now He’s chasing paper belts.

Gegard should be fighting knuckles for UFC gold OR he would've fought whoever and would be making title defense now.

Always makes weight
Always clean
NEVER declines a fight...
Hell - offered to fight Chris in his living room if the contract was written up that way (being serious) when weidman was taking his time in accepting fight.
Thats s champion and fighter.
In fact, he's the champion that UFC doesn't deserve.

Not on the list, but I miss watching this monster fight...
fc6e9ed158a87304785fec773e15cc47.jpg

Whoever voted Gegard is lying. Dude is not even entertaining in the least. They just voted him to be hipster losers.

that McGrooger guy

I'm surprised you don't have Anthony Johnson as an option, considering how many mooney threads have been started in Sherdog wishing he were back and throwing murderballs.

McGregor and it's not even close. The hype this guy is capable of generating before a fight is incomparable to others. Obviously a dominant Rousey or a fuck-up'less Jones would be fun to have, but I'd trade both for a Conor.

Me too man.

Me too.

4kbcv4n.gif

What the hell was this fool thinking? Chin over gloves leaning IN, my boy loading up like he at the carnival @The punch machine gonna get pink teddy bear for his girl...

Back