Who do you favor in these potential Khabib matchup?

Tony, RDA and Eddie stand the best chance, and still Khabib

Khabib over all except for Conor.

Khabib vs Tony
Khabib vs Conor
Khabib vs Lee
Khabib vs Ortega
Khabib vs Holloway
Khabib vs RDA
khabib vs Alvarez
Khabib vs Porier

Khabib vs Tony
Khabib
vs Conor
Khabib vs Lee
Khabib vs Ortega
Khabib vs Holloway
Khabib vs RDA
khabib vs Alvarez
Khabib
vs Porier

Khabib wins all of them. Conor has the best chance though as he could possibly shut Khabib's lights out, that's what it would take. If Conor doesn't do that then he gets dominated worse by Khabib than anyone else on the list would.

One of the biggest misconceptions about Conor is that he has true one shot KO power at this level. He's a TKO guy.

He might hurt Khabib but hurt guys can still wrestle. Just ask Barboza. Once Khabib gets deep on something Conor is going for a ride

I’d favour him against all of them. But there are some very tough matchups that I can see him losing.

They all lose... I think GSP is the only fighter I would give a 50/50 chance

I don't see any of those guys beating Khabib. Tony is the only one who would have a chance. I bet they would all be underdogs in Vegas. The only way I see Khabib losing right now would be if he got his wish and got GSP.

Everyone on that list has a chance of beating Khabib but the fighters with the best chances are Lee, Fergueson, Ortega or Eddie.

Khabib vs Tony
Khabib vs Conor
Khabib vs Lee
Khabib vs Ortega
Khabib vs Holloway
Khabib vs RDA
khabib vs Alvarez
Khabib vs Porier

In vegas, he'd be the betting favorite in every match up..
Is there a line up in mcgregor fight yet?
I'd have khabib -185/ +165 vs. Conor and that's just based on style match up

I favour Khabib over Porier, Alvarez, RDA, Ortega, maybe Holloway.

I believe Tony and Conor beat him. Lee could possibly beat him.

Khabib vs Tony
Khabib vs Conor
Khabib vs Lee
Khabib vs Ortega
Khabib vs Holloway
Khabib vs RDA
khabib vs Alvarez
Khabib vs Porier

it could be any one really. tony don't know how long he out, lee missed weigh so he out, portier vs eddie 2 should happen to see who fights khabib next. rda beating colby so he out, don't see ufc making the winner of max vs brian going up to 155.

also conor is retired so he never in play for anyone.

In vegas, he'd be the betting favorite in every match up..
Is there a line up in mcgregor fight yet?
I'd have khabib -185/ +165 vs. Conor and that's just based on style match up

if there is any lines on that fight and if any one bets on conor than it found money for the company.

I have trouble seeing him lose any of those fights, he'd be the rightful favorite in all of them.

<{fry}>
If anything, its the opposite, Tony would beat the breaks of Khabib later rounds due to his cardio. Hell Khabib couldnt take Al down due to trying to conserve gas later on. He'd get worked down the wire.

due to conserving gas? he looked absolutely fine in the gas tank, he wasnt feeling threatened in the stand up was what i was seeing. taking someone down that is standing that low isnt as easy as it sounds

I'm surprised that a lot of people have been favoring Alvarez as a potential problem for khabib especially since the Laquinta fight.

Why do you favor Alvarez?
Better stand up, has a better chance of nullifying the wrestling than most. Although Khabib would probably be a lot bigger than him come fight night.

Back