Who do you favor in Cejudo/MM rubbermatch?

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
With Cejudo having the wrestling edge, I gotta favor Henry here. But hey, what if it was a different rule set where top position isn’t counted as heavily?

Cejudo -175
Johnson +155

Somewhere in that neighborhood and I could see Henry getting steeper if the public plays him.

I think Hume comes up with a great game plan and I’d favor MM in the third fight.

I think the books will have MM as favorite.

Cejudo will get flying armbarred by the mini GOAT in a rematch

DJ is incredibly good at adapting. He'll come in with a great game plan in get his belt back imo. Hume has set him straight after every fight he has struggled with. DJ will be even more of a monster when he comes back.

I think DJ wins the next fight. Dude is smart, he'll analyze that last fight right down to the most minute detail and come into the rematch with a perfect game plan..

Cejudo
He seems to be improving a fair amount from fight to fight
Another decision win but by a wider margin.

MM would be my pick. I think it's the first fight in awhile he can learn from.

I think it was Anik talking about all immediate rematches the loser gets smoked again

BJ Edgar
Cody TJ
Silva Weidman
Franklin Silva
Barao TJ

Is there more?

im with MM only because he outstruck Cejudo the whole time. if he can just outclinch him or try to keep it on the feet he could win

I think it was Anik talking about all immediate rematches the loser gets smoked again

BJ Edgar
Cody TJ
Silva Weidman
Franklin Silva
Barao TJ

Is there more?
Not all, I remember someone giving the percentage of immediate rematches after Conor beat Nate
It was like 90% for the winner to win again.

I had MM winning rounds 1-3 and Henry winning the championship rounds I feel the rubber match can go to either man depending on the judges if they are wrestling bias and what not MM will have to do more.Henry is stronger than him and he has great cardio so he has that edge but I feel Demetrious will have to box more next time since I think Henry will have answers for his kicks this time around and he wins or stalemates the clinch Cejudo.

With Cejudo having the wrestling edge, I gotta favor Henry here. But hey, what if it was a different rule set where top position isn’t counted as heavily?

Cejudo -175
Johnson +155

Somewhere in that neighborhood and I could see Henry getting steeper if the public plays him.
For me, it´s 2-0 MM.

Wrestling edge..great... but if you´re too afraid to even posture up...

I think we saw the best MM could do in that fight. Kick from range and blitz and reset.

Henry can do more of the same and win again. Also, he had to adjust his stance because he rolled his ankle early.

People forget MM tore his LCL in the 2nd round. Yet he still nearly won a pick em fight. His movement had to have been affected.

This time since Cejudo will be the champ, even though I feel Cejudo didn't do this the first time, MM will have to win more convincingly to take the belt from him.

Back