Who did you have winning Tyson Fury vs. Deontay Wilder and how did you score it? It ended in a draw.

Who do you think won the fight?

• Total voters
No doubt Fury won the boxing match.

Wilder won the fight though..

You can't get knocked down twice at the end of a fight and be called the winner sorry to say..
maybe the dumbest post ever commited to this forum. im embarrassed you press post

Rochin's scorecard was insane but the result itself was actually fair.
With the two 10-8 rounds, you only have to give Wilder two 10-9 rounds to score the fight 113-113.

Shocked, You agree it was a draw.
Honestly, some of you lot are as corupt as the judges and will go to any lengths not to loose face because your boy gets schooled on his home turf.
Pretty sure I was congratulating Fury and saying how Wilder overcommitted on the right hand too often, then Fury got smashed again. But ok.

I wont be losing sleep over the outcome of fights, or your opinion lol.

I expect better of you @pu03

Even the good guys can't swallow pride sometimes eh...
Bout a draw, LOL

Rochin's scorecard was insane but the result itself was actually fair.
With the two 10-8 rounds, you only have to give Wilder two 10-9 rounds to score the fight 113-113.

Nope. Thats still 114-112 Fury.

Nah he got clipped behind the ear. Legit shots landed to topple him over.
When I'm sober I'll have to re watch this. Just none of those shots looked to land flush and also Tyson seamed to of found him self in an awkward position. Honestly it looked like he was off balance. No disrespect to Wilder.

I expect better of you @pu03

Even the good guys can't swallow pride sometimes eh...
Bout a draw, LOL
Two 10-8s is game changing. It is what it is.

Hope we get another.

It was a draw dumb ass and him being white has nothing to do with him getting robbed

Take your race baiting bullshit somewhere else
Also, you say race baiting but the only reason you have such a high post-to-like ratio is because your username seems female.

Don't even speak to me about race baiting, which you know nothing about, when you play your sexism every post you make on this forum.

Also, you say race baiting but the only reason you have such a high post-to-like ratio is because your username seems female.

Don't even speak to me about race baiting, which you know nothing about, when you play your sexism every post you make on this forum.

Lol

You're making this about race and assuming everyone else is lol I cheer for Fury because we both believe in Christ Jesus our Lord & Saviour.
The dude doesn't himself believe what he's saying. He's probably white himself, just look at the avatar. He's just a trolling kid.

People are too impressed with Fury avoiding shot to see him getting hit. Rounds 1, 2, and 4 Wilder landed more shots and heavier. Judges got it right 113-113.

Last edited:
Lol look at that poll. Fury was AT LEAST 3 rounds up. This is why more people don't watch boxing. This reminds me of Holyfield v Lewis.

Fury clearly won but this wasnt even close to Lewis vs Holyfield. You'd have to take Wilders knockdowns away to even put them in the same discussion.

maybe the dumbest post ever commited to this forum. im embarrassed you press post

Under boxing rules Fury clearly won.. it was a robbery.

But Fury was very close to being stopped, Wilder was in no danger of being finished at any point.. so from a raw fighting standpoint I can't call Fury the winner..

None of you "wishing the white guy would have won" people would be crying at all if the referee had waived off the fight at the count of 3 or 4 when Fury was on the mat with his eyes rolled back in the 12th round.

Cry me a river. The only injustice tonight is that Wilder didn't get the win he deserved. A black referee would have rightfully stopped that fight when Fury was immobile on the mat and didn't move for 5 seconds.
is everything about skin colors?

Under boxing rules Fury clearly won.. it was a robbery.

But Fury was very close to being stopped, Wilder was in no danger of being finished at any point.. so from a raw fighting standpoint I can't call Fury the winner..

So Fury loss under your criteria but won under the correct criteria. Got it.

Pretty sure I was congratulating Fury and saying how Wilder overcommitted on the right hand too often, then Fury got smashed again. But ok.

I wont be losing sleep over the outcome of fights, or your opinion lol.
Of course you wont.
Because you get an out with the draw.
The fight went pretty much how i said it would, especialy where i said that a good fighter will see that right from a mile away and step into it to avoid it.
Imagine what a less ring rusty Tyson would have done to him.
This fight was not even a contest.
Wilder was shown up to be what most of us BOXING fans knew.
He was shown to be a joke of a champion, with ONE good skill.
His punch.
Oh and home town pay offs for just in case he was getting exposed.

Back