Who did you have winning Tyson Fury vs. Deontay Wilder and how did you score it? It ended in a draw.

Who do you think won the fight?

• Total voters
I dont think Fury will actually give him the rematch.
What makes you think that? I doubt Fury can get a fight with Joshua in 2019 without himself holding a belt, so if he wants the big Joshua money then he needs to take it from Wilder. But then that would be thinking rationally about it from the perspective of the Fury camp while Fury doesn't really seem to think like other fighters.

and still made them money with his charm after they robbed the man. heart goes out to fury. truly unbelievable. ruined the night for the majority.

I dont think Fury will actually give him the rematch.

My thoughts exactly. Fury can say "I'm still undefeated and lineal champ and Wilder is a great man, he can keep his belt" and go for the big money fight against Joshua.

I mean he proved he can outbox Wilder for 12 rounds while taking everything Wilder has to throw. Personally would much better see AJ vs Fury or even AJ vs Wilder.

I don't know how I'm going to fall asleep tonight, let alone how the judges can sleep after doing that.

Wilder got two 10-8s and the second round.. thats it.

cant recall off the top of my head a more lopsided poll on sherdog

maybe sanchez vs kampmann. MAYBE

I'm happy to admit I'm pretty drunk right now, but that first "knock down" looked more like Tyson was more off balance imo.

I'm happy to admit I'm pretty drunk right now, but that first "knock down" looked more like Tyson was more off balance imo.
Nah he got clipped behind the ear. Legit shots landed to topple him over.

lol, it was a draw tho, wtf. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Shocked, You agree it was a draw.
Honestly, some of you lot are as corupt as the judges and will go to any lengths not to loose face because your boy gets schooled on his home turf.

Christmas comes early for Wild Wilder in the Wildest fight in years.

Wilder 115/111

No doubt Fury won the boxing match.

Wilder won the fight though..

You can't get knocked down twice at the end of a fight and be called the winner sorry to say..

What makes you think that? I doubt Fury can get a fight with Joshua in 2019 without himself holding a belt, so if he wants the big Joshua money then he needs to take it from Wilder. But then that would be thinking rationally about it from the perspective of the Fury camp while Fury doesn't really seem to think like other fighters.

I reckon Joshua/Fury will actually happen next year, shit maybe even for April but probably more like September. Its the biggest money fight possible for sure after tonight, because Fury showed that he is levels above Wilder and the clear no1 contender, and he has very little to gain rematching a fight he won decisively. Plus I think Joshua will want the opportunity to prove himself now that Fury can be the measuring stick to judge who is better between him and Wilder.

We all agree that Deontay Wilder won two 10-8 rounds. The question that remains is how many of the remaining ten rounds did Tyson Fury win? He needs to have won 8-2, 9-1, or 10-0 to win the decision. If he only won 7-3 then it's a draw. If he only won 6-4 or drew 5-5 then Deontay Wilder gets the decision. And obviously Wilder wins the decision if he won most rounds:

10-0 Tyson Fury ___ 116-110 Fury
09-1 Tyson Fury ___ 115-111 Fury
08-2 Tyson Fury ___ 114-112 Fury _ (One judge had it like this *kinda*)
07-3 Tyson Fury ___ 113-113 ______ (One judge had it like this)
06-4 Tyson Fury ___ 114-112 Wilder
05-5 ______________ 115-111 Wilder (One judge had it like this)
06-4 Deontay Wilder 116-110 Wilder
07-3 Deontay Wilder 117-109 Wilder
08-2 Deontay Wilder 118-108 Wilder
09-1 Deontay Wilder 119-107 Wilder
10-0 Deontay Wilder 120-106 Wilder

I didn't score it closely enough to feel strongly about this one way or the other. It feels like Wilder won 2-3 of those remaining 10 rounds, making a narrow Fury win or a draw the most reasonable result. But I'm not mad at Wilder edging it either. In some of the even rounds, he was mostly the aggressor, and while he lost on volume, it's likely he landed some of the harder shots.

Outside of the scoring, it felt like it was gonna one of those fights where Wilder "deserved" the win, or at least a moral victory, for getting the knockdowns, but was gonna lose on points anyway. But then Fury's comeback from that last knockdown was incredible, which kinda made a draw feel right as the moral result.

Back