Who did you have winning Tyson Fury vs. Deontay Wilder and how did you score it? It ended in a draw.

Who do you think won the fight?

• Total voters
I’m so torn on this fight . I was at staples center for the fight so didn’t hear the commentary but I feel so weird saying that i had fury winning that fight comfortably even though he got dropped twice?? .. wilder can’t beat a legitimate fighter as we saw . Joshua vs fury for me

Nuh uh
RuXQxcM.gif

One thing I didn't like, which the guy did all night, was "Can you walk over here?" after a knockdown. And then the fighter ends up with another five or six seconds recovery.

I was with Tyson tonight LOL that's why I called him the GOAT referee.

114-112 to Fury.

A 113-113 scorecard is reasonable, 115-111 Wilder isn't though.

That's not a draw. That adds up to 114-112 Fury, which is what I also had.

8 rounds to Fury. That's 80 points. He lost 4 rounds. 18 points from the two 9 point rounds. 16 from the 8 points. 80+18+16 = 114.
4 rounds to Wilder. That's 40 points. He lost 8 rounds. 9 points in each round so that's 72 points. 40+72 = 112.

I had it 114-112 as well, I can see how you can sneak one more round in there for Wilder for 113-113

what the fuck was that 111-115 score, I actually want to see the scorecard to see how he came up with that

Outside of blind bias or complete trolling I can’t see an argument for Wilder.

Def Fury, well done big man, proved me wrong

Promoters actually won this fight by rigging the draw.

Now they will make double the money.

114-112 to Fury.

A 113-113 scorecard is reasonable, 115-111 Wilder isn't though.

That's not a draw. That adds up to 114-112 Fury, which is what I also had.

8 rounds to Fury. That's 80 points. He lost 4 rounds. 18 points from the two 9 point rounds. 16 from the 8 points. 80+18+16 = 114.
4 rounds to Wilder. That's 40 points. He lost 8 rounds. 9 points in each round so that's 72 points. 40+72 = 112.
Same here, I also had it 114-112 Fury. There were enough close middle rounds were a 113-113 score would be reasonable.

boxing is a joke :D. I was only invested in the fight bc of Furys story. remembering not to be invested again. 115 - 111 Wilder? get out of here :D

All that hard work, the trials and tribulations, a fairy tale story that was well earned, taken away from Tyson by a silly corrupt cunt of a judge.

m96jjd.jpg

<Rodgers1>My favorite post tonight is the tard that compared this dec to the Canelo vs GGG fights !!

Lol !! GGG got his socks boxed off in both fights even more so in the 2nd. Just stop Canelo haters. Or at least think before you post. Canelo was Tyson Fury in those fights except he never got knocked down.

In my drunken state I'd forgotten how to do maths, I was thinking if you gave Wilder two 10-8's and two 10-9's which I think is generous it would be a draw

But that leads to 114-112 Fury, so there's fuck all way that it was even a draw

This was a lopsided W for Fury....

Wilder only won 3 rounds at best.

Back