Who did you have winning Tyson Fury vs. Deontay Wilder and how did you score it? It ended in a draw.

Who do you think won the fight?

• Total voters
114-112 to Fury.

A 113-113 scorecard is reasonable, 115-111 Wilder isn't though.

I gave Wilder 2 early rds and 2 kds I had a draw

That's not a draw. That adds up to 114-112 Fury, which is what I also had.

8 rounds to Fury. That's 80 points. He lost 4 rounds. 18 points from the two 9 point rounds. 16 from the 8 points. 80+18+16 = 114.
4 rounds to Wilder. That's 40 points. He lost 8 rounds. 9 points in each round so that's 72 points. 40+72 = 112.

Lol look at that poll. Fury was AT LEAST 3 rounds up. This is why more people don't watch boxing. This reminds me of Holyfield v Lewis.

I thought Wilder had two 10-8s and every other round went to Fury.

I legit thought Fury was out cold in the last round. Greatest referee of all time is that guy for not stopping it instantly.

And Fury gets up like a zombie and hits Wilder with a big left hook and a big right hand. Wilder is discouraged to continue the assault and backs up. Holy crap. And Fury was annoying to me with all that kissing of Wilder's hand.

114-112 to Fury.

A 113-113 scorecard is resonable, 115-111 Wilder isn't though.

8 rounds to Fury. That's 80 points. He lost 4 rounds. 18 points from the two 9 point rounds. 16 from the 8 points. 80+18+16 = 114.
4 rounds to Wilder. That's 40 points. He lost 8 rounds. 9 points in each round so that's 72 points. 40+72 = 112.

Was going to post exactly this, thank you for saving me the time.

At the very very very very most if you caught me in a drunk and drowsy state you might be able to convince me of a draw

But whatever cunt scored that 115-111 for Wilder is either corrupt or braindead and needs to be fired and investigated ASAP

114-112 to Fury.

A 113-113 scorecard is reasonable, 115-111 Wilder isn't though.

Didnt catch the 2, just the early rnds/KDs.

At the very very very very most if you caught me in a drunk and drowsy state you might be able to convince me of a draw

But whatever cunt scored that 115-111 for Wilder is either corrupt or braindead and needs to be fired and investigated ASAP
115-111 was BS.

115-111 on my card. I'm no boxing aficionado... .but I'm also not corrupt so I'm pretty sure my score is more reasonable than the 115-111 Wilder score.

one of the greatest comeback stories in the history of sport tainted. those judges took that from Tyson. I mean he still did it for himself and everyone knows what a miraculous comeback story it was, but officially in the record books.............tainted.

Didn't really score it but I only gave wilder round 2 and two 10-8s for the KD rounds

I didn't even give him round 2, but that and the two knockdown rounds is at most what he won.

Fury should of got the decision.

Good fight. Fury showed tremendous heart getting up in the 12th.

Wilder lost
Only gave him 3 rounds even with the 2 kd's

boxing gonna boxing

Fury won that !

Let that serve as a reminder to those who reckon fury can't take and ride out big shots

I had Wilder with 3 rounds. Maybe 4. 2 of them being 10-8's.

Fury won. Boxing is a joke.

m96jjd.jpg

To be honest, I had wilder winning it. The two knockdowns were very significant.

<Deported1> Do you even know how to score boxing ?? Deontay needed a knockout to win. He almost pulled it off. But Tyson out boxed him.

fury for fuck sakes.

this corruption shit isn't even surprising anymore, just retarded.

Fury's trainer Ben Davison is livid
The young trainer says he's "sick" about the decision.

You've just taken away the best comeback not just in boxing history but in sporting history from a man who's come back from hell. That's sick.

I'm being deadly honest with you, I'm not really [feeling proud]. We didn't come out here for the money, we wanted to win. I'm sick, I'm absolutely gutted, and like I said you've got to be sick to do that to a man like Tyson.

I legit thought Fury was out cold in the last round. Greatest referee of all time is that guy for not stopping it instantly.

One thing I didn't like, which the guy did all night, was "Can you walk over here?" after a knockdown. And then the fighter ends up with another five or six seconds recovery.

Back