Who did you have winning Tyson Fury vs. Deontay Wilder and how did you score it? It ended in a draw.

Who do you think won the fight?

• Total voters
This website has more Tyson dickriders than there are desperate virgins
that doesn't really change the fact that you don't know how boxing matches are scored, and are now bitching about your own ignorance.

"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best." - Donald Trump
DtZBDLQXQAAzXnF.jpg

I'm not counting them as 10-8 rounds as I think they give out 10-8 rounds too easily in boxing and they don't give them out enough in MMA.

With that being said, Wilder unloaded and missed a lot of shots on a wobbly Fury, resulting in him gassing himself out and letting Fury come back. 10-8? No. 10-9? Yes.
LOL You aren't counting the 2 Knock downs as 10-8's!? I'm a Fury fan but that fight was as close as you can get to being stopped due to Fury being out cold on his back in round 12. They were definitely 10-8's. Sounds like you are making excuses for the fact that you can't add up scores properly.

fury is the man .. they robbed him of the culmination of an epic comeback smh

By pure numbers, Fury won.
But Wilder had Fury on the canvas two times and the last one was borderline KO.

By pure numbers, Fury won.
But Wilder had Fury on the canvas two times and the last one was borderline KO.

what does that even matter borderline ? almost, if, borderline might have .. would've could've almost happened doesn't equal winning .. he got up and even fought back and hit wilder .. he was down, not ko'd .. if he had been ko'd, he's not listening to the ref count and responding to get up like he did and then fight back on top of all of that ..

it's not like he got up and was out on his feet hanging on for dear life .. the guy got up and actually fought back .. he was never knocked out .. some of you are eager to negate all the work fury did throughout the match because he got knocked down .. that's all it takes .. fight your ass off the whole fight but if you get knocked down you lost ? smh

what does that even matter borderline ? almost, if, borderline might have .. would've could've almost happened doesn't equal winning .. he got up and even fought back and hit wilder .. he was down, not ko'd .. if he had been ko'd, he's not listening to the ref count and responding to get up like he did and then fight back on top of all of that ..

it's not like he got up and was out on his feet hanging on for dear life .. the guy got up and actually fought back .. he was never knocked out .. some of you are eager to negate all the work fury did throughout the match because he got knocked down .. that's all it takes .. fight your ass off the whole fight but if you get knocked down you lost ? smh
I am a bit salty that getting your opponent literally starring at the ceiling with 0 movement for 5 seconds doesn't get you the insta win in pro boxing. But since the fight went to the decision - Fury should have won fair and square, I guess.

I'm not counting them as 10-8 rounds as I think they give out 10-8 rounds too easily in boxing and they don't give them out enough in MMA.

With that being said, Wilder unloaded and missed a lot of shots on a wobbly Fury, resulting in him gassing himself out and letting Fury come back. 10-8? No. 10-9? Yes.
Ya that isnt how it works. Literally was the epitome of a 10-8 round. He was as closed to finished as youll ever see in your life. Dude was out cold on his back ffs.

I didn't see it live but I heard all the talk going on so I watched it today. How anyone could score that fight for Wilder is beyond me. Fury took him to the woodshed all night long.

Give them out easily? Thats like saying they give the extra point for the kick in football too easily. Its just how it is. Knock your opponent down, get a point.

https://www.boxingscene.com/deontay-wilder-tyson-fury-boxing-insiders-weigh-on-scoring--134267

Deontay Wilder-Tyson Fury - Boxing Insiders Weigh In on Scoring

By Lem Satterfield

After Saturday night’s WBC heavyweight title defense by Deontay Wilder, who scored two-knockdowns during a draw with lineal champion Tyson Fury, BoxingScene.com sought the scores of 14 boxing insiders.

The 6-foot-7 “Bronze Bomber” (40-0-1, 39 KOs) scored ninth and 12th-round knockdowns against the 6-foot-9 “Gypsy King” (27-0-1, 19 KOs) at The Staples Center in Los Angeles on Showtime Pay-Per-View.

Judge Robert Tapper scored the fight for Fury, 114-110, Alejandro Rochin had it for Wilder, 115-11, and Phil Edwards had it even, 113-113.

wilder-fury-fight%20(20).jpg

Mike Coppinger, RingTV.com (116-110, Tyson Fury)

Steve Farhood, Showtime (115-111, Tyson Fury)

Norm Frauenheim, 15Rounds.com (113-113)

It was a fight that exceeded expectations. Both fighters were a surprise. Nobody thought Fury would or could get up, especially for a 12th-round knockdown. Wilder is at his best when pushed to the brink of defeat.

Andreas Hale, Sporting News (113-113) - Although Fury was brilliant defensively, the early rounds were far from definitive and could have gone Wilder’s way off of sheer activity.

The two dramatic knockdowns saved Wilder from defeat on my card. This was far from a robbery and the right decision in the most important heavyweight fight on American soil since Lewis-Tyson in 2002.

Keith Idec, BoxingScene.com (114-112, Tyson Fury)

Kevin Iole, YahooSports.com (113-113)

I thought Fury was clearly the better boxer, but he wasn’t active enough. And while I vehemently disagree that Wilder won the first four rounds, I also disagree with the contention I’ve heard that Fury dominated those rounds. There wasn’t a lot to pick from in a lot of rounds.

Paulie Malignaggi, Showtime (115-111, Tyson Fury)

Lance Pugmire, Los Angeles Times (114-112, Deontay Wilder)

Dan Rafael, ESPN.com (114-112, Deontay Wilder)

John Raspanti, MaxBoxing.com (114-112, Tyson Fury) - I scored the fight for Fury. Other than the two knockdowns, I thought Fury controlled bout, utilizing his quick hands and feet.

Cliff Rold, BoxingScene.com (114-112, Tyson Fury) - I had it 8-4 for Fury. I thought Fury out-boxed and at times outclassed him through much of the night, winning five of the first eight and splitting the last third of the fight. Its hard to get to five rounds for Wilder; it seems impossible to get to seven. Rochin has a similarly baffling score in Danny Garcia-Mauricio Herrera too.

Mike Rosenthal, BoxingScene.com (113-113) - I don’t believe that was a robbery, as Fury supporters are suggesting. Wilder definitely won rounds 10-through-8. It’s not a stretch to say that Fury won seven of the remaining 10. That makes it a draw.

Joe Santoliquito, RingTV.com (113-113) - I was surprised how nimble Tyson Fury was and how inaccurate Deontay Wilder was. There is no controversy here. Wilder's two knockdowns balances out Fury's points he accumulated by outgoing Wilder in portions of the fight.

Bob Velin, Premiere Boxing Champions (114-112, Deontay Wilder) - I had it for Wilder, the difference being the ninth and 12th, the 10-8 rounds. I had each guy winning six rounds. The reason I gave that many rounds to Wilder is that I liked his aggressiveness throughout the fight.

Though he missed a lot of punches, he was going after it. Wilder obviously hurt Fury at least twice. While I think Wilder was buzzed at least once, and was gassed the last few rounds, he was pressing the action and should’ve won by 12th-round KO.

Total: 6 for Tyson fury, 3 for Deontay Wilder, 5 even.

https://www.boxingscene.com/deontay-wilder-tyson-fury-boxing-insiders-weigh-on-scoring--134267

Bob Velin, Premiere Boxing Champions (114-112, Deontay Wilder) - I had it for Wilder, the difference being the ninth and 12th, the 10-8 rounds. I had each guy winning six rounds. The reason I gave that many rounds to Wilder is that I liked his aggressiveness throughout the fight.

Though he missed a lot of punches, he was going after it. Wilder obviously hurt Fury at least twice. While I think Wilder was buzzed at least once, and was gassed the last few rounds, he was pressing the action and should’ve won by 12th-round KO.

This clown sounds like a few clowns on here that had Wilder winning because "he missed a lot of punches and was going after it"

Makes you wonder how the fuck he has a job in boxing journalism, when he scores missed punches above actual punches landed

I can't wait to see the replay next week and score it myself as I have Showtime but was out of town this weekend, asleep by 11:30 last night and didn't see it, yet.

If someone has a link, tho...

<Fedor23>
PM me.

Deontay Wilder-Tyson Fury - Boxing Insiders Weigh In on Scoring

By Lem Satterfield

After Saturday night’s WBC heavyweight title defense by Deontay Wilder, who scored two-knockdowns during a draw with lineal champion Tyson Fury, BoxingScene.com sought the scores of 14 boxing insiders.

The 6-foot-7 “Bronze Bomber” (40-0-1, 39 KOs) scored ninth and 12th-round knockdowns against the 6-foot-9 “Gypsy King” (27-0-1, 19 KOs) at The Staples Center in Los Angeles on Showtime Pay-Per-View.

Judge Robert Tapper scored the fight for Fury, 114-110, Alejandro Rochin had it for Wilder, 115-11, and Phil Edwards had it even, 113-113.

wilder-fury-fight%20(20).jpg

Mike Coppinger, RingTV.com (116-110, Tyson Fury)

Steve Farhood, Showtime (115-111, Tyson Fury)

Norm Frauenheim, 15Rounds.com (113-113)

It was a fight that exceeded expectations. Both fighters were a surprise. Nobody thought Fury would or could get up, especially for a 12th-round knockdown. Wilder is at his best when pushed to the brink of defeat.

Andreas Hale, Sporting News (113-113) - Although Fury was brilliant defensively, the early rounds were far from definitive and could have gone Wilder’s way off of sheer activity.

The two dramatic knockdowns saved Wilder from defeat on my card. This was far from a robbery and the right decision in the most important heavyweight fight on American soil since Lewis-Tyson in 2002.

Keith Idec, BoxingScene.com (114-112, Tyson Fury)

Kevin Iole, YahooSports.com (113-113)

I thought Fury was clearly the better boxer, but he wasn’t active enough. And while I vehemently disagree that Wilder won the first four rounds, I also disagree with the contention I’ve heard that Fury dominated those rounds. There wasn’t a lot to pick from in a lot of rounds.

Paulie Malignaggi, Showtime (115-111, Tyson Fury)

Lance Pugmire, Los Angeles Times (114-112, Deontay Wilder)

Dan Rafael, ESPN.com (114-112, Deontay Wilder)

John Raspanti, MaxBoxing.com (114-112, Tyson Fury) - I scored the fight for Fury. Other than the two knockdowns, I thought Fury controlled bout, utilizing his quick hands and feet.

Cliff Rold, BoxingScene.com (114-112, Tyson Fury) - I had it 8-4 for Fury. I thought Fury out-boxed and at times outclassed him through much of the night, winning five of the first eight and splitting the last third of the fight. Its hard to get to five rounds for Wilder; it seems impossible to get to seven. Rochin has a similarly baffling score in Danny Garcia-Mauricio Herrera too.

Mike Rosenthal, BoxingScene.com (113-113) - I don’t believe that was a robbery, as Fury supporters are suggesting. Wilder definitely won rounds 10-through-8. It’s not a stretch to say that Fury won seven of the remaining 10. That makes it a draw.

Joe Santoliquito, RingTV.com (113-113) - I was surprised how nimble Tyson Fury was and how inaccurate Deontay Wilder was. There is no controversy here. Wilder's two knockdowns balances out Fury's points he accumulated by outgoing Wilder in portions of the fight.

Total: 6 for Tyson fury, 3 for Deontay Wilder, 5 even.

We always hear "robbery", I can't wait to see it next week and score it. I'll look back in this thread now for yours and other forum regulars if you posted it.

How did you score it, @Seano? We don't always agree, but I always respect your score and opinion---unless it's against GGG.
;)

also interesting the reactions when the decision was announced .. wilder let out a smile of relief while fury shook his head

We always hear "robbery", I can't wait to see it next week and score it. I'll look back in this thread now for yours and other forum regulars if you posted it.

How did you score it, @Seano? We don't always agree, but I always respect your score and opinion---unless it's against GGG.
;)
You probably won't like this one either. Same as Rochin.
Wide for Wilder. 115/111.

dan rafael demonstrating once again that hes a fat prick who knows nothing about boxing. talk about proving yourself to be a nonbrain hipster for the last 20 years. "boxing journalist"

Back