Who currently has the best chin in MMA?

What the hell? Conor was stumbling and bumbling around after getting hit by 2 guys with almost no power.

Jones has only been wobbled once against Machida and has taken some good shots, but his chin is on steroids. DC has eaten some missiles and needed follow up to get him down after leaning into a clean head kick, and Romero barely seemed to notice after getting cracked, so probably one of them.

DC has greatest chin I ever saw. Only time ever rocked was a flush temple head kick that would of had any other fight out cold ......... still took bones many more shots to finish.

Roy Nelson is granite as well

Conor n Kableeb lol ........ neither ever really been hit

Khabib - if you haven't been in real danger for 25 fights, it does not mean that you have a great chin
Conor - same

TJ
Stephens
Frankie
Elkins
Wonderboy
Masvidal
Perry
Whittaker
Romero
Gus
Cormier
Blaydes
Hunt
Stephens must have quite the chin. He's been fighting really good guys forever and has only been stopped by T/KO once (by Yves Edwards). Incredible.

GOAT's win UFC titles. Also GOAT's dont compete in B grade organizations unless its at the end or the beginning of there career
At the moment, ufc doesn't even make B grade... Shits becoming embarrassing.
So conors clear thinking brain told him to shoot on the legit BJJ black belt nate diaz?
You could argue that he had to have a clear brain to shoot on the legit bjj Black belt Nate Diaz in order to not get ko'd or stopped and protect his brand...
Just sayin...

Darren Elkins now.

If only heavier guys qualify then Hunt's got the most proven, even though he's not basically impossible to KO like back in the day.

Jan Blachovitz (sure butcher) rarely gets hurt as a brawler. And Ngannou took some bombs from Stipe, but he's not seasoned enough to top the list.

Gus has gone through the wringer several times. Took an assault from Rumble to put him out.

1. Conor McGregor
2. Jon Jones

???

Conor McGregor by far has the strongest chin because he has never been rocked. He has been hit sure, but it's more like a "oww this hurts" but he is still fully aware of everything that is going on. If you look at the Nate Diaz or Mayweather fight, he gets hit and he gasses, but there is never a moment where he was in lalaland.

Jon Jones has been rocked and put it lalaland, but he has also fought some heavy hitters at light-heavyweight. The fact that he never lost to Rampage, Cormier I would say is a testament to his chin.
Jones has never been rocked or put in lalalans lol. Against Machida, he lost his footing because got hit while throwing a leg kick. He has never been dazed or hurt like conor was against Mayweather.

Jones took a clean headkick by Rashad, which dazed him a bit. But deffo a great chin, could be tested again vs Santos, who might just come out swinging like he did vs Manuwa.

I dismissed Gastelum, who was most people's choice, long before he got dropped like 4 times against Israel.

The answer is John Lineker, and has been for a very long time. He might have the best chin I've ever seen in MMA tbh.

Lineker and Holloway though I would give the edge to Holloway cause he gets his chin tested more often.

Valentina Shevchenko has never been rocked or staggered and she fought Nunes and Joanna who have several TKOs under their name. She also ate a flush headkick from Joanna and it didn’t phase her.

Valentina Shevchenko has never been rocked or staggered and she fought Nunes and Joanna who have several TKOs under their name. She also ate a flush headkick from Joanna and it didn’t phase her.

Looool dumbest shit I've heard. Let her get kicked in the head by barboza or socked by Mike Perry

It's only based on a single UFC fight, but the fact that Askren survived that Robbie Lawler slam and GNP and went on to beat him was crazy.

Gegard Mousasi.... and the longevity of it cements it. One flukish tko in 15+ years for a predominant stand up fighter.

Back