Who currently has the best chin in MMA?

Not saying Conor's chin isn't good, but never rocked? Did the Nate fight never happen?

Holloway has an insane chin. Same as Whittaker and DC.

It's DC. That Jones kick would have finished almost anyone else in the UFC instantly, it would have definitely even killed a few of us alpha Sherdoggers. Plus that Rumble shot, that was nasty. Pretty sure he lost a tooth too.

Gastelum no doubt. He’s got that Mexican boxing chin.

19 fights now and never been KOed or TKOed

The one where he comes in to Woodley’s shot would’ve KO’ed pretty much anyone else or at least lead to a TKO. Normally his head movement is really good too. I think he’s gonna upset Bob Knuckles.

c6f1qa9k7nbz.gif

Nick, Nate, Conor, Khabib, Kelvin.

But imo id pick Dc over them.. dude has an iron chin and has been hit by guys way bigger than him. Heavies hit much harder and he ate them punches like nothing.

Best chin in mma right now is john lineker. I would love to see a fight vs himself. Uncle Dana make it happen.

Nothing against Rob, but Romero wobbled him like he was on high heels. And people roast Rockhold for his chin smh
Yeah, but Romero hits hard and the the fact that he managed to survive is damn impressive. I don't understand how Jacare survived that gnp.

I don't think Roy Nelson will be topped anytime soon. I think he has the most durable chin in MMA right now. He has taken full, clean, nasty shots by heavyweights that are known to be power punchers and didn't even appear to be hurt.

This is just one of many unbelievable shots Roy Nelson has abosrbed.

TRNZhs

Haha I don't know the results of him landing that on me, but i know it involves me being unconscious and waking up on the way to a hospital or at the hospital.

Even now Roy still has the best chin. Looked as comical as it ever has against Ayala and Mitrione.

Haha I don't know the results of him landing that on me, but i know it involves me being unconscious and waking up on the way to a hospital or at the hospital.

I don't know if I'd be alive after getting hit with that.

Fucking Romero

Even now Roy still has the best chin. Looked as comical as it ever has against Ayala and Mitrione.

The punishment that man can take is astounding
John linekar also has a ridiculous chin

Gastelum no doubt. He’s got that Mexican boxing chin.

19 fights now and never been KOed or TKOed

The one where he comes in to Woodley’s shot would’ve KO’ed pretty much anyone else or at least lead to a TKO. Normally his head movement is really good too. I think he’s gonna upset Bob Knuckles.

c6f1qa9k7nbz.gif
Has Gastelum even been dropped ?

he gets dropped but doesnt even look rocked just looks like he caught him off balance

Yup... I’m sure he didn’t expect Story to double up like that let alone actually throw straight punches. Definitely caught off guard. Can’t fully tell from that gif but even Story looks kinda surprised he knocked someone down.

Back