Who currently has the best chin in MMA?

brainwash

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
1. Conor McGregor
2. Jon Jones

???

Conor McGregor by far has the strongest chin because he has never been rocked. He has been hit sure, but it's more like a "oww this hurts" but he is still fully aware of everything that is going on. If you look at the Nate Diaz or Mayweather fight, he gets hit and he gasses, but there is never a moment where he was in lalaland.

Jon Jones has been rocked and put it lalaland, but he has also fought some heavy hitters at light-heavyweight. The fact that he never lost to Rampage, Cormier I would say is a testament to his chin.

khabib has barely been in any danger and hes had 26 pro fights, 10-0 in ufc.

max holloway has a chin as well

InfatuatedUnitedIndianskimmer-size_restricted.gif

Attachments

• upload_2018-7-12_23-8-44.jpeg
    upload_2018-7-12_23-8-44.jpeg
    4.6 KB · Views: 8
Cm Punk ate some bombs in his last fight

Gus has only been knocked out once.

Where the fuck is that guy anyways?

Historically and collectively, although he just got laid out, I'd say Edgar. Aldo battered that man and didn't go out...let alone other wars. If he gets KO'd again soon, I'd take that back...

In MMA, Conor really ever gets hit clean (accept for by Nate). His stance negates a lot of stuff.

However, Floyd went upside his head a lot and he was staggering but recovering until he couldn't anymore and the ref stopped it. He does have a chin, but I don't know how it will fair with the lighter MMA gloves if someone with power was hitting him as clean as Floyd did.

What do you mean conor's never been rocked? Nate rocked him. Its why conor panic wrestled and got subbed.

Khabib - if you haven't been in real danger for 25 fights, it does not mean that you have a great chin
Conor - same

TJ
Stephens
Frankie
Elkins
Wonderboy
Masvidal
Perry
Whittaker
Romero
Gus
Cormier
Blaydes
Hunt

No one is going to mention Daniel Cormier?

He's been in there with some big hitters and has rarely looked phased by head shots. The capstone is the fights against Rumble, where DC just facetanked Rumble's shots in both fights and then subbed the guy.

DCs head is like a 30lb bowling ball.

Juicehead only rocked him with a flush kick upside the temple, then about a dozen punches and hellbows to stop him.

Rumble kicked him flush in the nose and broke his nose in the second fight, and it didn't even stagger him.

Not sure. But definitely not this guy...

form-urijah-faber-hat.jpg

I don't think Roy Nelson will be topped anytime soon. I think he has the most durable chin in MMA right now. He has taken full, clean, nasty shots by heavyweights that are known to be power punchers and didn't even appear to be hurt.

This is just one of many unbelievable shots Roy Nelson has abosrbed.

TRNZhs

Back