Who could Khabib beat in a straight boxing match in UFC division from 135 lb and up?

JustOnce

On Hiatus
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
Like, in top 200 in the world, who would Khabib on this planet earth be favoured to win against in a straight boxing match above bantamweight?

This guy has god awful striking, that is purely carried by the threat of his wrestling/grappling. This guy is unbelievable. Was talking all that shit about Conor, how he'd make him wait, how he'd fight someone who deserves it, how he doesn't fight for money, and all that shit about legacy, but then this guy is talking about fighting Mayweather in MMA or Boxing, though I don't know which is more ridiculous.

Ben Askren would violate his soul worse than he beat Conor, but I guess someone doesn't have a gut to go up a weight class like Conor did, after coming off a lay off longer than a year.

350_Khabib_Nurmagomedov_yells_at_Conor_McGregor.1538904195.jpg

His way better then people assume he already beat Raging Al standing and he seemed to have great striking with McGregor standing that night.

RedUnfinishedFalcon-max-1mb.gif

Last edited:
Jesus TS. Are you alright man? I know it still hurts but the pain will go away. I promise.

we just watched him win the stand up war against conor who many on here think is the greatest mma boxer of all time, so there is that

Lets not even entertain this idea.

Are you okay? It's just fighting man, no need to get this worked up. PM me if you need someone to talk to.

Ah... you're forgetting about his take downs.... when you mix THOSE in he could probably be 155 champ!

Cm Punk and Rhonda Rousey I think he could hand with on the feet.

TameImpossibleGrayling-max-1mb.gifezgif-4-f6a312149eb3.gif
ezgif-4-1d0bb6d1365d.gif ezgif-4-4b9ea7b71412.gif

The guy has the best striking defense in the top 15

Striking defence (The percentage of total strikes avoided)

67% for Khabib
65% for makhachev
64% for Tony
63% for Vick
62% for Al
60% for Barboza
57% for Hooker
56% for Gaethje
56% for Dustin
55% for Conor
55% for Nate
55% for Pettis
52% for Lee
51% for Chiesa
47% for Alexander Hernandez

His way better then people assume he already beat Raging Al standing and he seemed to have great striking with McGregor standing that night.

tenor.gif
The only round that Khabib tried to stand and trade he lost TS, what exactly is your point? All this gif punch proves is that anybody can land a lucky punch and thats all it was, Even Khabib hesitated when he landed it he was so surprised.

tenor.gif
wow he beat raging all standing? a community college wrestler and part time fighter? great job khabib

tenor.gif
Its easier to make crappy striking work when you have takedown threats. It completely changes the defenders posture and hand position.

Kevin Lee, chiesa, rustam khabilov, will Brooks, nik lentz, Darren elkins, Yair.... I could go on and on

Lmao Khabib wouldnt win an under 16’s amatuer boxing tournament

Haha TS. Your thread is over khabib's fans' heads as evident by their conor/Khabib gifs.

It's so funny. I love it.

As far as the boxing world- 0, nobody.
As far as "MMA 135 and up "- I would hope most 135ers and anything above that nobody knows?

we just watched him win the stand up war against conor who many on here think is the greatest mma boxer of all time, so there is that

He landed one great shot that badly surprised everyone, including himself, and then got outstruck 3:1 the very next round when he couldn't take Conor down.

I'm definitely not a mcgregor minion but in fairness he got cracked good once and mcgregor definitely not best MMA boxer (I know you didn't say that- You said most people think......).
Also ,- and this isn't one of the cases but I can't stand when elite wrestler fights top tier stand up and wrestler holds his own standing only because opponent is fighting on heels(worried about td) so the integrity of his stand up will obviously take a hit but typical fans come and say " oh, well his stand up isn't that good".

Chael vs Anderson is one of best examples in first fight.

Back