Who could joe Rogan of beaten in ufc

There was a video of Rogan sparring on youtube, but it was taken down. He gasses in like < 10s
The one he had w John Wayne Parr was eye opening for me. For somebody who's had kickboxing experience his hands looked shitty. I mean it was super light sparring especially on JWP's end but Joe's boxing mechanics were just awful. And he gassed like right away. Aside from CM Punk, I just can't give him an edge over anybody else. Even a 0-0 figther if they have been training MMA for a while and fought amateur.

No one. I don't know where the narrative that Joe Rogan is some badass comes from. He has good TKD skills and good BJJ, but what are his credentials in actual competition? I think he had some kick boxing fights and got his ass kicked from what I understand.

People act like Joe is a fighter, but he's really not. I would even take CM Punk in a fight against Joe. At least Punk trains on a regular basis at an elite MMA gym and has gone through a real training camp. I'd bet he's a lot tougher than Joe is too. Joe has admitted he didn't want to be a fighter because he didn't want to get beat up, so already Punk would have the mental edge.

I like Joe Rogan but he isn't a fighter.

I hear ya.
I can live with spelling errors and bad grammar.
But "could of" is just such a misunderstanding of what the word "of" means.
It doesn't have any business being in the same context as "could".

But an easy mistake. In speech "could've" sometimes REALLY sounds like "could of", to the untrained non-native english speaker.
(Especially with a British accent)
Non-native english speakers are also a bit unused to short form terms (except the most common ones like "it's" and "I'm".)
When I was younger I remember being confused by it myself while listening to some brits, thinking "Why are they saying COULD OF?...is that a thing"
Took a while, and after I'd read more in English I realized they had to be saying "could've"
I couldn't agree more. I didn't even post with the intention of insulting anyone. It's sad because I know of someone who was denied an opportunity to go to college because of his comfortability with the use of slang and inability to know when to stop using it. Most of these people are way smarter than their grammar or spelling would suggest, but since you are tested on what you put on paper if this becomes the comfort zone it could make it's way onto a college equivalency test.

Back