Cm punk
Mike Jackson
Dave herman

Who could joe Rogan of beaten in ufc
Besides cm punk if course
Could how of beaten anyone or anyone of worth
Do you even English bro ?

Last edited:
Some of you guys are underestimating how henchman Rogan is.

He'd have to lay off the juice or he'd be a short bulky guy at 170 who would has within a round.

This. He's a roided guy who's heavy as fuck and who's 5'7 at most. When you take into account his age, his physique would probably melt as soon as he abandoned the juice.

If we are going to be serious about this I would honestly say he probably could have beat some ass in SEG days of the UFC. Obviously couldn't do well against the Ken Shamrock's the Dan the Beast Severn Gracie but there are plenty of guys that he would have put a Beatdown on.

I even dare to say he might have even beat a very young Chuck Liddell. Or maybe even a Randy Couture considering how bad the submission defense was at the time of seg UFC.

assuming that joe knows all of his Brazilian jiu-jitsu from the day. And he still steroid to the gills.

Now him versus guy mezger would have had been interesting Taekwondo vs. karate.

It's crazy to me how many people on here have poor writing skills. There are 3 thread titles all with the same mistake on the main page alone. 'Of' suggests the relationship between two thins so you question which does not read like a question is suggesting that Joe Rogan is from a place referred to as Beaten In UFC. The word you should be using is 'have'.

Last edited:
It's crazy to me how many people on here have poor writing skills. There are 3 thread titles all with the same mistake on the main page alone. 'Of' suggests the relationship between to thins so you question which does not read like a question is suggesting that Joe Rogan is from a place referred to as Beaten In UFC. The word you should be using is 'have'.
I hear ya.
I can live with spelling errors and bad grammar.
But "could of" is just such a misunderstanding of what the word "of" means.
It doesn't have any business being in the same context as "could".

But an easy mistake. In speech "could've" sometimes REALLY sounds like "could of", to the untrained non-native english speaker.
(Especially with a British accent)
Non-native english speakers are also a bit unused to short form terms (except the most common ones like "it's" and "I'm".)
When I was younger I remember being confused by it myself while listening to some brits, thinking "Why are they saying COULD OF?...is that a thing"
Took a while, and after I'd read more in English I realized they had to be saying "could've"

Last edited:
In his prime and training seriously, he probably could've done some damage at 145/155.

he has said on many occasions that his hands were terrible, and how he would get his ass handed to him in sparring, which is why he didn't pursue fighting.

It's crazy to me how many people on here have poor writing skills. There are 3 thread titles all with the same mistake on the main page alone. 'Of' suggests the relationship between to thins so you question which does not read like a question is suggesting that Joe Rogan is from a place referred to as Beaten In UFC. The word you should be using is 'have'.

<Y2JSmirk>

TS is a proud member of mighty Shertards.

he has said on many occasions that his hands were terrible, and how he would get his ass handed to him in sparring, which is why he didn't pursue fighting.

Never heard him say anything of the sort. Source please?

What I have heard him say is he stopped fighting because he stupidly sparred very hard, which led to him getting chronic headaches early in his career. The headaches freaked him out, so he stopped.

He'd probably beat Royce considering he's a BJJ black belt and has a striking background. Nowadays, I don't think he even beats the top FLWs. He'd probably gas within minutes due to his muscle and get subbed by MM.

Back