Who cares if Jones and Anderson were juicing their whole career

Money509

A Level Poster
@Silver
Reaction score
Lets say they were, who really cares? Its not like their opponents were all 100% clean anyway. Jones and silva are just better im fairly confident whoever they fought were on something as well so why does it even matter? The UFC was built on PEDS.

Big deal.I honestly give zero shits i really dont care whos juicing and who isnt.
Matt-Hughes.gif

Tbh, i dont give two shits about steroids and hope when the deal is up, USADA is gone

The idea that everyone is equally guilty, without any proof, is a cowardly excuse made by fans who can't accept that their heroes are unethical.

I say let them roid until their fucking nipples pop off and fly around the cage like a balloon

Tbh, i dont give two shits about steroids and hope when the deal is up, USADA is gone
Now your a real fight fan, USADA has done nothing but rob us of good fights. We could be getting Jones vs Bork Lazer. But we arent because they are ruining the UFC.

I do.

I've used PEDs.

I know what they can do.

If PEDs didn't give people the extreme advantage that they do...no athlete would risk their reputations and livelihood to use them.

are we really gonna act like captain PEDS randy couchour or chuck liddell were clean? come on now bros

Why do you care? How does that affect you?

Let's turn that question around. Why do you care that Jones and Silva were suspended by their organization for not following rules? How does that affect you, and why did you bother making this topic? How is that a sign of "not caring?"

alert.png

The idea that everyone is equally guilty, without any proof, is a cowardly excuse made by fans who can't accept that their heroes are unethical.
Do you beleive all of jones opponents were clean? If so name them

Childish whimpy fanboys.

The are innocent. USADA framed them.

most hardcore MMA fans do, i want both out of this sport now and i was a big Spider fan before

Let's turn that question around. Why do you care that Jones and Silva were suspended by their organization for not following rules? How does that affect you, and why did you bother making this topic? How is that a sign of "not caring?"

View attachment 301801
Well it affects me becuase now jones doesnt fight, and i am a fan of his. So i dont get to see him fight.

I stopped caring when my favorite fighter got caught.

It was at that moment I realized that anabolic steroids are basically just like vitamins, and they did nothing to give them an advantage in all those fights they won.<45>

i agree and have learned to just accept it. Its not like you just take steroids and BOOM youre an expert mixed martial artist. I train jiu jitsu like 3 days a week and it feels like im climbing Mt. Everest. I cant imagine what these guys go through. These guys still train hard and their lives revolve around this sport. Its hard even with the juice to stay injury free as well.

58% of Anderson's opponents over the years have either been caught with PED's after their fight or have been caught some time in their careers with PED's

Back