Who can beat Youssef Boughanem?

Where does that put Youssef in the all time greatest non - Thai discussion?

He won Lumpinee, Raja, Omnoi, CH7, Max Muay Thai, Thai Fight and the WBC Belt.
He won the channel 7 belt too? I didn’t think that they were interested in foreigners. Has any farang ever held a ch7 title before?

I feel like this thread should of been about Yodwicha. Youssef is good but he's not that good. Not good enough to make a thread asking who can beat him. He reminds me of Chingiz before he fought Petrosyan. Had a good record fighting decent fighters but as soon as he takes on the guys at the top (sittichai, marat, petro) he losses which funny enough those are his only 3 losses.

I feel like this thread should of been about Yodwicha. Youssef is good but he's not that good. Not good enough to make a thread asking who can beat him. He reminds me of Chingiz before he fought Petrosyan. Had a good record fighting decent fighters but as soon as he takes on the guys at the top (sittichai, marat, petro) he losses which funny enough those are his only 3 losses.
Yodwicha almost got beaten by Mazzeti, who is smaller than Youssef. Yodwicha could probably fight at 67 kg if he wanted to, and there are a couple of thais that could beat him at that weight. Littewada could probably beat him again. I asked about Youssef because he is a foreigner that fights at a weight class above the competitive weight classes full of skilled thais.

Yodwicha almost got beaten by Mazzeti, who is smaller than Youssef. Yodwicha could probably fight at 67 kg if he wanted to, and there are a couple of thais that could beat him at that weight. Littewada could probably beat him again. I asked about Youssef because he is a foreigner that fights at a weight class above the competitive weight classes full of skilled thais.
Yeah im sure all of us can point out a handful of guys that can beat Yodwicha including Rittewada who fought a drained Yodwicha in their last fight but there are more guys who can beat Youssef including Yodwicha even at 160lbs imo.

It was a joke, bro. His development has been really good.

Last edited:
Didn"t he fight bums? Wasn"t this guy knocked out by Aipracha? I remember Ivan Stanic with pretty much of his titles.

You're just embarrassing yourself and losing all credibility when posting this kind of stuff.

BREAKING

full

...they’re bros

they were or used to be(dunno about now) frequent sparring partners.

Oh really? I didn't realise that they ever shared gyms. Must have been some classy sessions.

How about Wanchalerm?

Seems to be in pretty good shape lately

I think Rico Verhooven can beat him. Much bigger and stronger

How about Wanchalerm?

Seems to be in pretty good shape lately

No way .
Wanchalerm got destroyed by Youssef ( he quit lol ) when Wanchalerm was actually good .
Now that he can beat by KO mister overrated Dejrit what make you think he can beat Youssef ?
He can't even save himself from being crushed by a good 70 KG farang in Magnus Andersson .
Youssef isn't a good fighter at 70 KG , he is top 5 of the greatest striker at 70 KG in the world .

If anyone can beat Youssef it's gotta be Petchmorakot , Yodwicha , Superbon and Sittichai ( probably ) .
Jo Nattuwot/Yodkhunpol/Sorgraw/Yodsanklai/Buakaw can do a bit against Youssef but they will still lose and become stepping stone for Youssef resume .

Only way Youssef lose to non-Thai is if it's under Kickboxing rules ( Samy Sana can do well against him in Muay Thai or kickboxing but they are friend so won't happen ) .

No way .
Wanchalerm got destroyed by Youssef ( he quit lol ) when Wanchalerm was actually good .
Now that he can beat by KO mister overrated Dejrit what make you think he can beat Youssef ?
He can't even save himself from being crushed by a good 70 KG farang in Magnus Andersson .
Youssef isn't a good fighter at 70 KG , he is top 5 of the greatest striker at 70 KG in the world .

If anyone can beat Youssef it's gotta be Petchmorakot , Yodwicha , Superbon and Sittichai ( probably ) .
Jo Nattuwot/Yodkhunpol/Sorgraw/Yodsanklai/Buakaw can do a bit against Youssef but they will still lose and become stepping stone for Youssef resume .

Only way Youssef lose to non-Thai is if it's under Kickboxing rules ( Samy Sana can do well against him in Muay Thai or kickboxing but they are friend so won't happen ) .
There's nothing that "makes me believe he will beat Youssef". Last time i saw him fight a couple of years ago he was gassing pretty fast, and i thought he looked better this time. Haven't followed his career so just wanted to year you guys opinion.

Btw i think Petchmorrakot would not be undersized and not strong enough in the clinch against 72 kg Youssef. Maybe at 70 kg it's a good matchup but i doubt Youssef would do it. Superbon, Sittichai and Buakaw might have better chances.

Back