Who can beat Khabib?

Who can beat Khabib?

justin-gaethje-ufc-fight-night-135-11.jpg

You are hysterical. I suggest you adequately respond to my previous post before attempting a new argument.

No need to harbour impressions about me. You can ask me. I'm upper middle class and 28 years old.

"What you say has consequences". You mention this as if it's some sort of axiom. That's a social construct, not an axiomatic law of nature. The only reason what you say has consequences is because you as a third world citizen with limited self control believe it should have consequences. Another Eg: criticize the government and you disappear=what you say has consequences.

Ofcourse it's about thin skins in the third world. Someone mentions something about your creed, sexuality, country or family, your immediate reaction is to assault them. I can't think of anything more thin skinned and also an explicit example of a deep seated sense of insecurity. It's the insecurity in yourself, insecurity in your beliefs etcetra that drives this type of reaction. In the developed world, someone says something about your creed or your appearance or sexuality, you say haha, good for you mate, your opinion means jack shit to me and go about your happy day.

Yes and it's their thin skins, poor self control and elevated insecurity that keeps them there in that Stalin era. Most countries have tribal, linguistic and sectarian differences ESPECIALLY the USA. However their psychological development and sophistication as a society enables them to coexist in some more or less peaceful manner or atleast hold a wrestling tournament without the necessity of mass brawls and gunshots required.

Lol, you can't go a paragraph without mentioning Conor. Conor is not a God for me in the way you think he might be. Conor has already been checked. He lost. He's been checked by Nate as well. Now I want Khabib checked.

Yes, I understand and acknowledge it as well. It comes from a lack of psychological coping mechanisms to deal with direct personal criticism.

christ what a pretentious, gigantic douchebag we have here

I think Tony or Kevin Lee. After that I can't think of any other contenders.

Call me crazy, but I actually think his toughest opponents are long time featherweights. Aldo and Mendes have historically good TDD and their ability to scramble back to their feet is even better. I dont think they’re “that” much smaller than some of Khabibs prior opponents either.

If Askren could make the cut he’s probably the only person who can realistically match and even outgrapple Khabib. I’d love that fight.

i dont think lee can people are only talking about lee cause of how dominant he was over Barbosa saying he dominated him more than khabib did so there for he could out grapple khabib.. lee doesnt have great striking his ground game isnt near khabibs.

kevin lee has a good double a great one in fact but thats his only takedown khabib is good at pretty much every single takedown u can think of thats what makes him so dangerous great singles doubles hip throws snap downs i think all of that combined hed take down kevin.

and kevin off his back dont see him having good bjj to hip escape off his back to get space and get back up. i like kevin but kevins double isnt enough to stop khabib

idk
Call me crazy, but I actually think his toughest opponents are long time featherweights. Aldo and Mendes have historically good TDD and their ability to scramble back to their feet is even better. I dont think they’re “that” much smaller than some of Khabibs prior opponents either.

If Askren could make the cut he’s probably the only person who can realistically match and even outgrapple Khabib. I’d love that fight.
if askren could he claims he could askren has a bit of a gut i know he could make 156 but idk how much hed be drained i dont think hed be able to go 5 rounds like he normally does at that weight though but hed not have to use as much power taking down 155ers luckly

Imagine if Fedor did the same thing as Khabib because his opponent made fun of Jesus prior to the fight. People would be outrage at him and no one would sympathize with him. It’s a double standard.
This times 100000000000

I was explaining the motivation, you clearly stated your opinion looking at it from one viewpoint. Have to truly understand both perspectives. It’s cultural sensitivity in practice not just pretending to be “woke”. Just taking the American/western perspective is just as dumb as saying Khabib was justified.

Eye roll, of course he shouldn’t have done it. But it’s clear you have a naive perspective about what type of person you are dealing with

I will take account for not clearly explaining myself well on why I brought up Conor. Conor, began this whole process with the hand dolly stuff among other things. It is also relevant to the conversation that Khabib is getting most of the flak when Conor has done and did during the scuffle the same sorts of things. There is most definitely a double standard. (I won’t get into why). Additionally, since we are talking about the event as a whole and ipso facto the events leading up to it.. what Conor has and hasn’t done is directly relevant.

Now I get it, and I agree. Khabib “shouldn’t have done that” obviously. To me however, you have a pretty myopic view that doesn’t really acknowledge both ends. Don’t really feel like drawing out the argument.

Anyways, My prediction for the fight held true, Conor got man handled and broke. Just like with Diaz, when he couldn’t be the bully he didn’t know how to react Instead of figuring out a way to get out or beat Khabib his main reaction was to cheat. And we see why he’s avoided wrestlers like the plague except for a short notice fight
Khabib started the trash talking, Connor just upped the ante. The dagestani goons surrounded Artem first and that resulted in the bus fiasco.
Another thing, 2 of the 3 Dagestani fighters in this mess have been busted for ped use recently. Hmmm. Go worship your pedophile prophet who married a 6 year old and lave the civilized west out of your asshatery. Connor needs to be less wwe also, that’s getting old.

Khabib started the trash talking, Connor just upped the ante. The dagestani goons surrounded Artem first and that resulted in the bus fiasco.
Another thing, 2 of the 3 Dagestani fighters in this mess have been busted for ped use recently. Hmmm. Go worship your pedophile prophet who married a 6 year old and lave the civilized west out of your asshatery. Connor needs to be less wwe also, that’s getting old.
You know, it’s funny how people are unable to truly hold two opposing ideas at once. Also I’m not a Muslim. Eye roll

Yes, I understand and acknowledge it as well. It comes from a lack of psychological coping mechanisms to deal with direct personal criticism.
You really have no idea though- the whole thing could have been calculated. It is entirely plausible that he took Danis' suggestion to come and fight at face value knowing that a short suspension and a fine is nothing compared to the future payoff of a Big Drama Show.

Doing a psychological assessment of the guy when we don't even know he went after Danis in response to 'criticism' comes off as pretentious at best.

Injuries. He's already had a number of serious ones, they will slow you down suddenly at some point.

You know, it’s funny how people are unable to truly hold two opposing ideas at once. Also I’m not a Muslim. Eye roll

How can one believe in two opposing ideas at the same time. Is this rationally or logically possible?

How can one believe in two opposing ideas at the same time. Is this rationally or logically possible?
Did I say believe.. no. I said hold. If you’re going to play pseudo-intellectual at least quote what I said

A man is not a monolith. Most people are not self-conscious of the fact that they are made up of several aspects that don't necessarily have seamless coordination with each other. Not making connections between things they might do in one context and things they might do in others, or between things they do and things other people do.

Some are more schizophrenic than others.

Last edited:
Did I say believe.. no. I said hold. If you’re going to play pseudo-intellectual at least quote what I said

What the hell does that even mean. Holding ideas. You're just playing semantics now.

Some random guy we don't even pay attention to who will go on a two year tear.

Back