Who are your top 3 favorite gangster rappers of all time?

Pick your top 3

• Total voters
The guy from Belly?

lol anybody remember Belly? I love that movie.

Lol nah...

Know the Ledge (knowledge) is Rakim's song on the Juice Soundtrack.
Mentioned it ti support that Rakim is not a gangster rapper.

Lol nah...

Know the Ledge (knowledge) is Rakim's song on the Juice Soundtrack.
Mentioned it ti support that Rakim is not a gangster rapper.

I was just fucking around. I didn't know that about the Juice song, I don't think I've ever seen Juice all the way through. But I was just messing around and wanted to bring up Belly. There's a character in Belly called Knowledge (it's a famous rapper, can't remember who at the moment).

I was just fucking around. I didn't know that about the Juice song, I don't think I've ever seen Juice all the way through. But I was just messing around and wanted to bring up Belly. There's a character in Belly called Knowledge (it's a famous rapper, can't remember who at the moment).

I love that movie. Power from wutang played Knowledge. He's not really a rapper though.

Ice Cube
Snoop Dogg
Nate Dogg

It wasn't a rapper that played Knowledge, you may be thinking about Method Man's line in this scene:

Run DMC
Beastie Boys
Eminem
Snoop Dogg
LL Cool J
Whodini

Beastie Boys aren’t gangsta rappers.

Let’s get that clear right off the bat

Only song I know by Guru was Le Bein, Le Mal with MC Solaar. that was a great song.

<KingstonFrown>

That's not even the best song on JAZZMATAZZ.

Look up "Dwyck" and "You know my Steeze" (see if you can find a live version from a radio station)

Back