Who are your FIVE favourite superstars in the WWE right now?

• Thread starter Deleted member 502383
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 502383

Mine are as following:

1. AJ Styles
2. Finn Balor
3. Braun Strowman
4. Kevin Owens
5. Jeff Hardy

1. Charlotte
2. KO
3. Elias
4. Pete Dunne
5. Undisputed Era

Velveteen Dream is another good pick, but I enjoyed the UE matches a little better at the last Take Over.

1. Charlotte
2. KO
3. Elias
4. Pete Dunne
5. Undisputed Era

Velveteen Dream is another good pick, but I enjoyed the UE matches a little better at the last Take Over.
Undisputed Era? That's cheating lol

If it's main roster only I'd say:
1. AJ Styles
2. Braun Strowman
3. Kevin Owens
4. Samoa Joe
5. Becky Lynch

If it's NXT then:
1. Tommaso Ciampa
2. Adam Cole
3. Velveteen Dream
4. Tyler Bate
5. Aleister Black

Main:
AJ
Seth
BRAAAAUUUUUNNNN
Big E
Jeff Hardy

NXT:
Ciampa
Ricochet
Cole
Dream
Black

Honorable mention to Buddy Murphy. He's been my favorite part of 205 live for the past few months, absolutely killing it there.

These are in no order

Undisputed Era? That's cheating lol

If it's main roster only I'd say:
1. AJ Styles
2. Braun Strowman
3. Kevin Owens
4. Samoa Joe
5. Becky Lynch

If it's NXT then:
1. Tommaso Ciampa
2. Adam Cole
3. Velveteen Dream
4. Tyler Bate
5. Aleister Black

I have no idea why but Velveteen Dream reminds me of my favourite ever WWE wrestler Randy Savage, he isn't a copycat but he has a similar aura I can't quite put my finger on.

1. Reigns
  2. REIGNS
  3. ReignS
  4. ReIgNs
  5. R...E...I...G...N...S
giphy.gif

I've heard a lot of opinions about him on YouTube comments and you're definitely not one of them lol
Don't trust opinions. Watch his matches. Dude lays it all on the line in just about EVERY match!

People just love being haters these days (mob mentality).

Care to elaborate?

The fans made Finn Balor and AJ Styles and also Samoa Joe... but Vince made Roman Reigns the crowd did not.

Aside from that he could do with a guy to do his promos because there doesn't seem to a bridge between performer and audience and a Bobby Heenan type character would bridge that gap.

I would like to add that there's going to be a lot more people who have a more viable opinion than me as I'm a month back into the wrestling scene as I haven't watched it since I had a full head of hair.

Main roster
1. Reigns
2. Miz
3. AJ
4. Usos
5. The Bar
Honorable mention....Mustafa Ali
NXT
1. Velveteen Dream
2. Tyler Bate
3. Ciampa
4. Shayna Baszler
5. Lars Sullivan

It looks as though Reigns does have some support, only his critics are louder.

The fans made Finn Balor and AJ Styles and also Samoa Joe... but Vince made Roman Reigns the crowd did not.

Aside from that he could do with a guy to do his promos because there doesn't seem to a bridge between performer and audience and a Bobby Heenan type character would bridge that gap.

I would like to add that there's going to be a lot more people who have a more viable opinion than me as I'm a month back into the wrestling scene as I haven't watched it since I had a full head of hair.
His mic skills are pretty cringy, but that doesn't necessarily mean he needs a mouthpiece like Brock Lesnar. It could just mean they need to keep him OFF the mic, and let his actions do the talking.

1. CM Punk chants
2. Current WWE Legend being honored
3. Any two competitors that get a "This is Awesome!" Chant during their match
4. Alexa Bliss's outfits
5. Mike Chioda

His mic skills are pretty cringy, but that doesn't necessarily mean he needs a mouthpiece like Brock Lesnar. It could just mean they need to keep him OFF the mic, and let his actions do the talking.

I just watched Royal Rumble 2018 and the crowd were absolutely brutal with him. Hopefully this can be sorted out sooner than later. I'm watching Survivor Series 2016 now. It's crazy Raw and Smackdown have separate rosters now.

Back