Who Are Your Favorite Wrestlers to Watch Fight? post gifs

kane
brock lesnar
rey mysterio
goldberg
jeff hardy

i could go on

Hardy is a glorified spot-monkey. How dare you put him up there with Mysterio and Lesnar!

tumblr_ox0bcrvaG81u2ragso1_500.gif

35l5cig.gif

I like a lot of wrestlers, but I felt like just mentioning young, and head butts permitted, Mark Coleman.

One of the absolute last guys you would want to face in his prime, when few people knew quite what to do against a juiced grappler that truly enjoyed fucking people up.

As the title says.

Mine have to be Jon Jones, DC and I actually enjoy watching Dong Hyun Kim and Colby Covington fight. Covington mainly because he never stops working and when you get up, he puts you all the way back down - to square one.

Edit 2: Bellator have some really solid wrestlers: Ed Ruth, Darrion Caldwell, Tywan Claxton, Joey Davis, Logan Shorely and the two guys at heavyweight. Caldwell and Ruth have a really bright future. Hopefully Davis, Claxton and Shorely can follow.

PFq2zvx.gif

tumblr_mgkgd2sWkE1qaa8d1o1_500.gif

Daniel+Cormier+Manhandles+Dan+Henderson+UFC+173.gif

This isn't in mma, but folkstyle. Covington shows off really smooth technique in this low single finish:

Edit: Question for folkstyle guys. Would Covington have scored with this? seeing as how opponent went out-of-bounds, and Colby never got in a secure position (to partere, or close to pinning/exposure).

He definitely would have gotten 4 in freestyle.

I don't see the four for Colby in Freestyle. He went out of bounds first.

Pretty much what everyone else likes:

BONES JONES! Was a goddamn maniac. Best GnP ever in MMA when he was all about them elbows. His arms were so long the elbows had the torque of fists lol. Then he was creative and risky, with suplexes and shit. Insane.

DC, the only guy pretty much ever to match Jones skill for skill in there. Gus might've caught Jones off guard, but a lucky trip and stand-up and some TDD doesn't compare to picking Jon up over your head. His legendary slams and relentless top pressure, and his much under appreciated dirty boxing.

Frankie Edgar. I especially love his little trip where he picks your ankle and uses one arm to push you down. Beastly.

Chad Mendes
Yoel

Cain! For beating the shit out of Bigfoot and Brock. Using his wrestling and cardio he shit on pretty much anyone, regardless of size and strength. He can also do fucking wheel kicks.

Bendo was oppressive with his grappling, but he was more of a BJJ guy.

I could go on but those are my favs.

The ones that don’t LNP.

So only Hendo and Yoel.

Mitsuhiro Ishida
Kazushi Sakuraba
Randy Couture
Mark Coleman
Daniel Cormier
Young Dan Hendo
Gregor Gillespie
Khabib Nurmagomedov
Henry Cejudo
Yoel Romero

The one who has clean takedowns instead of pushing the opponent against the fence.

I'm really into Pico right now even though he hasn't been displaying his wrestling yet.

Going a little more old school I always enjoyed randy's TD style.

UFC+39-Randy+Couture+x+Ricco+Rodriguez.gif

UFC+44+-+Randy+Couture+X+Tito+Ortiz.gif

UFC+68+-+Randy+Couture+X+Tim+Sylvia1.gif

Back