Who are your favorite grapplers right now?

ArtemV

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Or of all time?

Grapplers/wrestlers/judoka/jiu jitsu practitioners/competitors?

Mines are Vladimer Khinchegashvili, Vazha Margvelashvili, Khetig Tsabolov, Roman Vlasov, Soslan Ramonov, Sadulaev, Shohei Ono, Avtandili Tchrikishvili, Lasha Shavdatuasvili and Varlam Liparteliani. I don't watch a lot of BJJ, but I am beginning to, recommend me some good guys to watch please.

So who are your favorite competitors?

Geo Martinez, Vinny Magalhaes, Garry Tonon, Dean Lister, Mackenzie Dern, Cyborg Abreu, Buchecha, and Marcelo forever.

Dan The Wolfman, Jordan Tabor, Ken Postnikoff, Stu Delurme.

Last edited:
Dan The Wolfman, Jordan Tabor, Ken Postnikoff.
I know Jordan in person. He's done with competing as far as I know. So you might have a while to wait on that, lol.

Rafael Lovato Jr, Garry Tonon (except the shit talk), Buchecha, Rubens Maciel, Jeff Glover, Andre Galvao, Cyborg Abreu.

craig jones (aus), teacher at my school
abraham marte (dom), like watching his closed guard
terere and rafa (braz), relentless
liandro (braz), crazy passing

Marcelo Garcia, Rafa Mendes, Rustam, Garry Tonon, Eddie Cummings, and Roger Gracie. Lots of others but all of those guys are great and each has a unique style too.

Rickson Gracie, Kron Gracie, Rafael Mendes, Guilherme Mendes, Demian Maia, Ryan Hall, Robson Moura, Braulio Estima

Watch these. It's all you need.

Gi BJJ: Marcelo Garcia, Roger Gracie, Rodolfo Vieira, Terere, Jacare, Leandro Lo

Submission wrestling: Marcelo Garcia, Leo Vieira, Andre Galvao, Braulio Estima

Wrestling: Buvaisar Saitiev, John Smith, Elbrus Tedeev, Cael Sanderson, Alexander Karelin

Judo: Kosei Inoue, Keiji Suzuki, Georgii Zantaraia, Toshihiko Koga, Jeon Ki Young, Mark Huizinga, Ilias Iliadis

Sambo: Igor Kurrinoy

MMA: GSP, Demian Maia, Ben Askren, Sean Sherk, Randy Couture, Fedor, early Matt Hughes, Chael Sonnen, Karo Parysian

right now......Dubious Dom for that awesome triangle tutorial he recently posted. so much easy comprehend, so much enjoy!

Being a dad that has boys(11 & 13) that wrestle and do bjj and compete in both....they are my favorite to watch. Not the answer most would like to hear but I can't help it.

Of the current generation....

Eddie Cummings, Garry Tonon, Gordon Ryan, Ashley Williams, Nathan Orchard, and Keenan Cornelius.

Ken Postnikoff, Tom Rampley, Joey Chase, Bill Hotter

I really like Kyle Griffin as his style reminds me of myself. Also Tonon, Buchecha, Mansher Khera, Marcelo, Gui Mendes, Pena just of the top of my head.

buchecha, roger gracie, galvao, marcelo, jacare, viero

plenty of fights on youtube

Braullio Estima,Kazushi Sakuraba .Marcelo Garcia and my own Professor Stuart Gwilt

Not one mention of Leandro Lo? Guy is P4P king has a never ending fury of attacks and is a absolute monster.
le.jpg

Back