WHO ARE YOU

Who are any of us?
guyfawkes.jpg

bring back the 90
<{cruzshake}>

It was funny that a handful of people were like YOU'RE Mike90 after the change. Same exact av, sig, and posting style..... I really didn't expect any confusion lol.

This name change shit is immediately out of control.

I demand everyone who changed their names to reveal themselves and tell me who they were

I can't keep up with this shit and I'm mad as hell
I changed my name
I changed it to Clippy
Then they banned me but I was too awesome
Then I made half the forum smell my farts and changed my name again to ClippyClippyClippytentitties McGee

Was going to change it to cheese but I am not comfortable coming out of the closet like that.

Depends on how serious you take things here I suppose. I am myself everywhere I go, and I don't see that changing. Some people think you can't have serious discussions or make real friends here because, well, it's just sherdog.

I've had people tell me I'm an idiot for thinking I really know anyone on here or have any friends here. That's just odd to me. Everything and every place is whatever you make of it. Not everyone feels a need to have a real persona and a troll persona.

This

This name change shit is immediately out of control.

I demand everyone who changed their names to reveal themselves and tell me who they were

I can't keep up with this shit and I'm mad as hell

I am your worst fucking nightmare.

I'm thinking about changing my name to PoundMeToo. Tried WildcardB1tches, but apparently cuss words are bad mmmkkay

Just change every username to Clippy and be done with it.

Back