Who are the most entertaining wrestlers in the UFC?

DIoJ34zVoAAKwUi.jpg:large

He's a very entertaining wrestler. Shit at MMA
That is a sad picture.

After last night, I'd say Andrade gets a nice mention on this thread.

Other than the ones you listed maybe Lesnar and Romero.

In lieu of Tatiana's rise, I just wanted to add her to this thread's list
ReliableFondGiantschnauzer-size_restricted.gif

tatiana-suarez-chile-highlight.gif

I love seeing good wrestling in MMA where they're working towards GnP, a submission, or a better position, or even just masterfully getting and keeping their opponent down. I hate, however, when the guy is perfectly content to secure the take-down and just win out the round via dominant position, i.e, lay n pray.
Who would you guys say are the most entertaining wrestlers to watch?
Notable examples
Mendes-takedown-McGregor-1.gif

Chad Mendes
cormier-slam-barnett.gif

DC

Khabib
giphy.gif

Gregor Gillespie

Wrestlers or wrestling? Plenty of wrestlers in the UFC hardly even use their wrestling.

Kevin or Khabib are probably the most exciting wrestlers because they mix in other forms of grappling and actually use it.

If you're gonna put in gifs of Yoel's wrestling credentials, you gotta include the one of him foot sweeping Weidman of all people
iLEboRS_Wy3IWNqpgH4EyN-Nqaz7blMIreNL-2lorqQ.gif
No idea people think Weidman was winning until the knee, the wrestling clinic Romero put on in the second made Weidman look helpless

Glover-has some vicious gnp and a killer arm traingle.
Cheisa-is smothering as hell on top for a guy with his build
Maia-has unmatched top control and beautiful takedowns

in all seriousness, Brock's ground n pound was brutal. i was actually scared for his opponents when it went to the ground. most recently Hunt =(

brock_ride_herring.gif

Man, I want to see Brock KTFO so bad. Such a tool hope DC comes in with a Werdum flying kick

Wrestlers or wrestling? Plenty of wrestlers in the UFC hardly even use their wrestling.

Kevin or Khabib are probably the most exciting wrestlers because they mix in other forms of grappling and actually use it.
Those who will actively look to use their wrestling ability. You have plenty of guys like Yoel who only use wrestling either as a back-up, or just as a looming threat to open their opponents defense.

romero for sure

lesnar as well.

Most of the current ones have been mentioned but I'd add Blaydes and Stipe.

As for all time:

51fd881ca1a18d715d8a7f81e3f2868c.jpeg

Entertaining wrestler? Thats an oxymoron.

lol jk got ta be yoel or DC with how they mix strikes with TDs and GNP.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back