Who are the hardest punchers today, Absolute and P4P

MoreKane

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Who would you say has the greatest punching power, Absolute

and who has the greatest punching power, P4P

Joshua, Wilder, and Klitschko all punch very hard. It's tough to say who hits the hardest of the three. They can all put your lights completely out.

P4P, probably Wilder. He's 20 pounds lighter than Joshua and Klitschko, and I can't think of a fighter who has the type of one-shot KO power that he does in their own weight class. A few guys like Kovalev and GGG are pretty close.

ive been watching some beterviev videos recently and he seems to have some ridiculous power, its kind of incredible the power he generates from the inside. but yea wilder has big time power, ggg as well.

James Toney. He is fighting tonight, so win, lose, or draw, he gets my vote!

ive been watching some beterviev videos recently and he seems to have some ridiculous power, its kind of incredible the power he generates from the inside. but yea wilder has big time power, ggg as well.
Beterbiev really impressed me in his last fight. His hands were really quick, his power is huge and he's got a lot of skill. It's a shame he doesn't get to fight more often.

P4p it's Golovkin, beterbiev and Kudryashov.

Overall Maybe Wlad, Joshua, Stiverne and Wilder. Hard to say

are the Absolute hardest punchers always going to be Heavyweights?

Beterbiev really impressed me in his last fight. His hands were really quick, his power is huge and he's got a lot of skill. It's a shame he doesn't get to fight more often.

Just horrible management , hopefully he fixes that soon. He really is impressive from what I'm seeing ... the amount of power he generates on the inside might be the best in boxing now just ridiculous

Check out Artur Beterbiev's fights. In his last one against Prieto he looked pretty freakishly strong and by strong I mean powerful. Kudryashov, who PivotPunch also mentioned already, is another interesting case. He's like the Techno Viking with bricks in his gloves.

Check out Artur Beterbiev's fights. In his last one against Prieto he looked pretty freakishly strong and by strong I mean powerful. Kudryashov, who PivotPunch also mentioned already, is another interesting case. He's like the Techno Viking with bricks in his gloves.

Duradola rematch coming up soon.

Back