Who are the hardest punchers ever? P4P and at heavyweight? Top 3!

duh:

giphy.gif
So either you think wilder is the best p4p puncher of all time or you've tried to make the worst joke of all time.

Fancy a bum?

So either you think wilder is the best p4p puncher of all time or you've tried to make the worst joke of all time.

Fancy a bum?

When he KOs that brit on roids you will change your tune my friend

@D 1 Wrestler I have no idea what you're going on about as usual. If you think wilder can beat Joshua I agree, he could. Do I think Joshua could beat wilder? Yeah he could.

Get off the roids Bork, you're unstable.

I don't know what planet you live on, but please hijack actual discussion threads for no reason. You clearly know more than us wise one.

Moz, hamed put people to sleep out of nowhere but he doesn't get mentioned in lists like this because he got dropped a lot.
hamed definitely deserves a mention definitely.

He used to hit so hard his game plan in every fight was to get up close so he was safe from their punches but they wernt safe from his because he is one of the few people that could knock you out easily with punches that didnt reach full extension. But that obviously took the edge off his punches which is probably why his highlights are not as impressive as foremans, but the fact that was his tactic in every fight and the things ALL this fighters said tells me he probably did hit harder than foreman
could be, he was a good heavyweight, maybe top five in that particular era which is saying a lot.

Tua hit like a fucking truck!

As for p4p the biggest, scariest puncher is Julian Jackson from what I've seen. I'm not as knowledgeable as you guys though!

Randall Bailey deserves a shout out.

I'd agree with OP & Moz's list.

Just for the sake of discussion-
I think you could make a case for Tyson being on there if you used a weighted average from every punch thrown.
He didn't deal out many 'throw away' punches, set up punches or jabs and almost every punch he threw had bad intentions.

I'd agree with OP & Moz's list.

Just for the sake of discussion-
I think you could make a case for Tyson being on there if you used a weighted average from every punch thrown.
He didn't deal out many 'throw away' punches, set up punches or jabs and almost every punch he threw had bad intentions.

No he wasnt top 3 and Foreman Lyle n shavers didnt throw many throw away punches either, he is the best overall puncher at heavyweight no one has the speed and power in combination like he does, but hes not the most powerful

Back