Who are the favorites for TUF 27?

I don't think much of the 155lb'ers to be honest. Someone above is bigging up Gunther and I cant see anyone else who particularly stands out, so he might be the front-runner there.

145lbs is stronger, Diamond is my pick

Will any of these guys likely break into the top 10 of their respective divisions if they make it into a he ufc ?

I still like watching Tuf but just don' have time to catch it when it airs

I think Diamond will walk through it pretty easy, though the fws are much more impressive group of names. Zuniga isn't the most impressive fighter though he does have really good cardio and and a extremely good chin. I wouldn't be surprised if he won the lightweights all by decision. Why Gunther is entertaining every fight I've seen of his he's gotten beaten up badly then pulled out a win.

Will any of these guys likely break into the top 10 of their respective divisions if they make it into a he ufc ?

Diamond? Alpha male guys are usually successfull and Diamond looks the most talented to me of the cast. Maybe Mitchell or Phillips, both are great on the ground and Phillips already has a sub on Dana's contendor show.

Diamond appears to have the best credentials, being from Alpha Male they seem to have a huge amount of lower weight class talent and those guys usually go far in TUF.

But I hope Mohktarian beats the shit out of Diamond, he seems like a fuckwit.

Bryce Mitchell, Luis Pena, Diamond, and maybe the kid that fought last night should be favorites IMO. Mitchell is tough as nails, good wrestling and good BJJ. Probably the most well rounded guy in the house as far as the whole package goes. Pena is a good striker, good cardio, tons of heart, but kind of a loose cannon. Great season but TBH, no one really stands out. Ill be rooting for Bryce Mitchell though. Great attitude, great work ethic and seems to have the most potential.

Back