Who are the best/worst wrestlers in WWE?

Smigg

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I remember us doing this a few years ago, but it might be a good idea to try it again, to figure out who is the best and who is the worst in WWE.

How we're going to figure this out is simple. Make a list of you think are the best and who you think are the worst. From there, points will be assigned according to where they've been placed on your list. You can have up to 10 slots for each, with number one receiving the full 10, all the way down to 1. For the worst list, they'll receive -10 all the way up to -1.

Then we'll get an official winner.

Will be interesting to see how this turns out, aye. I've not paid much attention in a while so, my list will be pretty short.

Best:

1. AJ Styles
2. Kevin Owens
3. BRAAAUUUUUNNNN
4. The Miz

Worst:

-1. Sasha Banks (let me clarify why: can't stand her character and, she nearly kills herself or her opponent in seemingly every match)
-2. Mojo Rawley
-3. Baron Corbin

Becky Lynch has the best thighs in WWE. 10 for those. I guess a total of 20 since there are 2

Best

1. AJ Styles
2. Roman Reigns
3. Braun
4. Kevin Owens
5. Seth
6. Ambrose (when motivated)
7. Elias
8. Samoa Joe
9. Cesaro (as a tag)
10. Usos

Worst

1. Nia Jax
2. Mojo
3. Jinder
4. Dana (sorry baby)
5. Titus

Best:
1.AJ
2.Seth
3.Finn
4.Joe

Worst:
1.Mojo
2.Nia
3.Dana

Best:
Seth Rollins
AJ Styles
Braun Strowman

Worst:
Bork Lazer
Kevin Owens
Dean Amblows

Not really into wrestling anymore, but im watching with my son, and I'm wondering why is this AJ guy so highly revered here? Or is he highly rated by everyone? His personality from what I've seen before, and what i see in there now, seems a bit lame. What am i missing?

Best

1. AJ Styles
2. Roman Reigns
3. Braun
4. Kevin Owens
5. Seth
6. Ambrose (when motivated)
7. Elias
8. Samoa Joe
9. Cesaro (as a tag)
10. Usos

Worst

1. Nia Jax
2. Mojo
3. Jinder
4. Dana (sorry baby)
5. Titus
Jinder?? His expressions, his talk, his movements in general.. all very good. His wrestling is ok as well.

Best professional wrestlers, as in in ring talent?

Aj styles
Sami zayn
Ziggler
Seth
Uso bros
Gallagher
Nak
Kofi
Cesaro
Axel

Not really into wrestling anymore, but im watching with my son, and I'm wondering why is this AJ guy so highly revered here? Or is he highly rated by everyone? His personality from what I've seen before, and what i see in there now, seems a bit lame. What am i missing?

I believe the question was who the best wrestler in WWE is, so personality wouldn't enter into it. If you wanted to rate the best guys at cutting promos, it wouldn't be the same guys. Brock is the best wrestler there from an objective criteria based on achievement in actual wrestling competition. WWE doesn't even bill their performers as wrestlers. They call them "sports entertainers." What does that tell you? Whoever the best wrestler is doesn't matter to Vince McMahon. He's purely concerned with putting on a spectacle. If a guy doesn't know a wrist lock from a wrist watch but Vince likes him, he'll push him. Remember The Ultimate Warrior?

Best:

1. AJ
2. Cien
3. Zayn
4. Joe
5. Dawson & Wilder together
6. Finn
7. Gargano
8. Karl Anderson
9. Nakamura
10. O'Reilly

Worst:

Sasha
Dana
Alicia Fox

I won't insult anyone else by lumping them in with those 3...it's too cruel.

Most wrestlers have been pretty innovative and are generally better workers than most of the guys in the 90s - but the problem is the storylines suck.

Some of these guys have amazing matches, but nobody seems to care about them.

Guys like Reigns, Owens, Rollins, AJ, etc are fantastic but I cant be invested in anything they are doing because it's the same old shit in terms of storylines/characters

Most wrestlers have been pretty innovative and are generally better workers than most of the guys in the 90s - but the problem is the storylines suck.

Guys like Reigns, Owens, Rollins, AJ, etc are fantastic but I cant be invested in anything they are doing because it's the same old shit in terms of storylines/characters

I look at a guy like Tanahashi and he's over. All he does is forearms, chain wrestling, and then he has his sling blade, capture german or dragon suplex, senton, dragons screws, the occasional texas cloverleaf and high fly flow. He doesn't try to do anything to put himself over in between those moves. Guys like Rollins who are really talented and athletic, will pull out different moves in a match. It's cool to see but the crowd doesn't identify as well with all of his spots. At least that's my take. Same with Minoru Suzuki, dude doesn't really do much in terms of suplexes or anything. He just chops, forearms, chain wrestles, and does maybe a drop kick, has a duck under into a sleeper into a penalty kick or a gotch pile driver. They allow for more things to occur naturally during a match.

Best in ring entertainers:
1) Styles
2) Zayn
3) KO
4) Revival
5) Seth
6) Usos
7) Gable

Worst:
1) Titus
2) Dana Brooke
3) Mojo
4) Riott Squad
5) Tamina
6) Undertaker (today)
7) Alicia Fox

Yep.. The storylines lost their craziness; their mojo.

Had to check WWE's roster page. I wasn't expecting to be able to fill out an entire "best" list, but I was pleasantly surprised.

Best:

1 Does Chris Jericho count? If so he's my top pick.
2 Brock
3 AJ
4 Miz
5 Asuka
6 Alexa
7 Rusev
8 Braun
9 Kevin Owens
10 Samoa Joe

Worst:

1 Nia Jax
2 Tamina
3 Ronda
4 Viktor
5 Konnor
6 Jinder
7 Fandango
8 Sheamus
9 Big Show
10 Dean Ambrose

Best
1. Braun
2. Alexa

Worst
1. Ronda - She doesn't have the badass aura anymore and she look emotional in the ring. Those 2 losses against Holm and Nunes really got into her. Vince should've hired Chael Sonnen to manage Ronda kinda like Paul Heyman and Brock.
2. Sasha Banks - The Legit Botch. Destroyed Paige's career in a house show. She doesn't get scolded just because she is Snoop Dogg's relative.

Back