Who are the 3 greatest Muay Thai fighters of all time

Samart, Dieselnoi and Saenchai.

This article is all you need http://lawrencekenshin.com/who-was-the-greatest-of-all-time-in-muay-thai/

Classic pump up rubbish. Even if it is true, so what.

Sagat Petchyindee is whom the street fighter Sagat is based on–like Samart, he is a boxing champion as well as a Muay Thai and Kickboxing world champion. In fact, he taught Firas Zahabi (renown MMA coach of Georges St. Pierre) at a time when Petchyindee did not accept foreigners. Sagat is nothing short of influential and being an ultra winner.

pampamklai sompanlek, thongchai sor pranthamok and last but not least saenkao phakkasupai. just my opinion.

Oh the classic muay thai GOAT thread :)

I think Samart, Dieselnoi and Saenchai would get the most mentions as GOATs

Other commonly mentioned names are Namsaknoi, Somrak, Hippy, Apidej, Orono wor Petchpun, Jomhod, Sagat, Jongsanan, Tongchai tor Silachai

Was Sagat actually an all time great type fighter? I don't know much about him (other than the fact that he coached muay thai legend Firas Zahabi of course).

Was Sagat actually an all time great type fighter? I don't know much about him (other than the fact that he coached muay thai legend Firas Zahabi of course).
Lawrence Kenshin says so so it must be true lol... i have no idea either to be honest

Yeah there is much more myth than fact about Sagat. from what little I've seen he looks very skilled and tricky. he also looks very good for an older guy in Sylvie von Duuglas' blog post when she trained with him. Plus the fact (?) he beat Dieselnoi twice can only be a good sign.

I'm not sure how obscure this is but I've always liked watching this little footage of one of their fights

Samart and Saenchai.

In some way I find Disselnoi is the Semmy Schilt of Muay Thai lol.

Back