Who agrees with this Floyd video

Enriko davidson

Yellow Belt
Banned
Reaction score
Read some of the comments under this video. Its hilarious the hate that some still hold for this man. I'm surprised how many in the comment section agree with this.

That's a Filipino channel.

Go to any number of the pro-Mayweather channels (like that hack Dontae) and you'll see the opposite and they attack other fighters.

I think the reality is that Mayweather has been in one fight that genuinely could have gone to the other guy.

I think the reality is that Mayweather has been in one fight that genuinely could have gone to the other guy.

conor, right? you're talking about conor?

right?

God created Youtube and its comments section to keep this kind of thrash away from here. I recommend His will be done.

Go to any number of the pro-Mayweather channels (like that hack Dontae) and you'll see the opposite and they attack other fighters.
Yes I'm very aware with Dontae's channel and know they are plenty of biased fanboys there but its nothing like Pacquiao fanboys. They call Floyd monkey, the N word, constant racism, wish death upon fighters, send death threats to Bradley and Horn when they won their controversial fights against Pacquiao, attack fighters families and a load of other shit. I'm sorry but there's no comparison. Many top fighters have fanboys but IMO no fanboys are as disgusting as SOME pacquiao fans. Especially the Filipino ones. Not trying to generalize. Some of them are okay but others are extremists. Its okay to support your fighter and be biased but they take it to whole different level. Please go to a Dontae video, read the comments then go and compare it to some of the comments under this video. There is no comparison. I really think its time some of them get called out about the disgusting things they've said over the years.

Last edited:
Yes I'm very aware with Dontae's channel and know they are plenty of biased fanboys there but its nothing like Pacquiao fanboys. They call Floyd monkey, the N word, constant racism, wish death upon fighters, send death threats to Bradley and Horn when they won their controversial fights against Pacquiao, attack fighters families and a load of other shit. I'm sorry but there's no comparison. Many top fighters have fanboys but IMO no fanboys are as disgusting as SOME pacquiao fans. Especially the Filipino ones. Not trying to generalize. Some of them are okay but others are extremists. Its okay to support your fighter and be biased but they take it to whole different level. Please go to a Dontae video, read the comments then go and compare it to some of the comments under this video. There is no comparison.

Do you feel better now?

Back