Who’s tougher Ronda or Joanna?

Natesblackshirt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Both withstood hellacious beatdowns and we’re humbled. Joanna tapped out pretty quick but Rousey never gave up in her fights.

So I would have to go with Ronda although Joanna did well in her rematch with Rose.

Joanna has been in way more “ fights “ than Ronda. It’s not even close.

LOL. Ronda never gave up. Yeah, it’s pretty hard to do that when you’re out cold. WTF ?

Joanna is way tougher.

Joanna didn't run from the sport when she lost. She might have made excuses, but that's better than refusing to acknowledge your losses at all.

JJ didn't need a purple pillow. She even gave the media the privilege of hearing her speak, immediately after losing.

{<RR}

which of the 2 is still a mma fighter? and which is now a wwe actor?

Ronda couldn't cope with defeat and, rather than face her loss, she ran away from the sport and refused to do interviews. Joanna came right back and wanted the rematch.

How is this even a question?

Joanna by being a lifelong martial artist, Unlike Ronda who threw people around for a living and some fights in UFC

Did Ronda even ever face adversity in a fight and win?

Joanna. Definitely.

Those choosing Ronda should rewatch Joanna-Gadelha 2. Joanna was a great champion, particularly in this fight.

Ronda is a drama queen of epic proportions that think's hearing herself speak is some sort of a privilege <36>

JJ is much tougher. She might have a bit of trouble working through her losses but it's not even close to what Rousey did as an reaction.

Ronda has more hit points and physical defense than Joanna, Joanna has much higher spirit resistance than Ronda.

Going with Joanna... Plus Ronda.. when the going gets tough... you go to WWE. :eek:

Joanna has been in way more “ fights “ than Ronda. It’s not even close.

LOL. Ronda never gave up. Yeah, it’s pretty hard to do that when you’re out cold. WTF ?

Joanna is way tougher.
Wish I could double like. Ronda got whooped up on so quickly she didn’t have time to think it through. JJ held tough through over 5 rounds in both fights

Both withstood hellacious beatdowns and we’re humbled. Joanna tapped out pretty quick but Rousey never gave up in her fights.

So I would have to go with Ronda although Joanna did well in her rematch with Rose.

both withstood hellacious beatdowns and we are humbled.

Ronda got ktfo and disappeared. She came back once she had gray hair and got ktfo again and then ran away from the sport forever. Easy answer, stupid question, joanna

i see what you did here. essentially just ripping both fighters.

Back