Who’s the best fighter not in the UFC?

FireKidWS

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I would say Rory or Benson

Follow up question: do you think the UFC is slowly losing its grip on having the best fighters?

that guy in that other thread that said he could easily beat cm punk

Aaron Pico. Golden glove hands and near the top of the food chain wrestler.

Actual best or "P4P" best?

Actual best outside the UFC (for now anyway) is probably Vitaly Minakov. P4P best does not matter, a cockroach is P4P better than a lion.

Not gonna count Bellator guys, I’d say Askren or Pavlovich. I think they’d both easily beat a lot of their divisions. As far as potential I’d have to go w Bevon Lewis, Whitney gave that developmental deal (whatever that is) to last year. He’s a good weight at 185 and fights like Jones

The moose is the correct answer followed by Rory. Non former ufc guys ? I gotta go with MVP. This guy needs to fight some high level guys

Rory
Mousasi
Minakov
MVP
Mike Chandler
Aaron Pico will be high on the list after a few more fights

Bellator have a few decent prospects right now like Pico and Ed Ruth

I'd love to see how guys like Chandler, Eduardo Dantas and the Pitbull brothers (especially Patricio) would fare in the UFC

Aside from proven fighters Pico is right up there.

ufc is in pretty good shape if the best guy outside the organisation lost 2 in a row before leaving

I would say Rory or Benson

Follow up question: do you think the UFC is slowly losing its grip on having the best fighters?

the real answer is ben askren.

benson not the best 155 in belaltor so he not it. rory only the champ in bellator cause he couldn't be lawlor.

Back