Who´s the more well rounded champion: Daniel Cormier or Tyron Woodley?

woodley by a mile

when last time you seen dc land a good kick?
vwcVpk9.gif

Nau5Dak.gif

Cormier. Only guy to beat him is the greatest LHW of all time. I think there are several guys who have and would beat Woodley.

If DC took dieting seriously and trimmed all the fat, he could fight at middleweight. He just won the heavyweight title by knocking out the greatest UFC heavyweight champion of all time. Lets see Woodley go up in weight and win the belt.

woodley by a mile

when last time you seen dc land a good kick?

The last time I remember him landing good kicks was in the Jon Jones rematch, but I don't know if he didn't land any in his fights after.

2 of my favourites. this is tight. slight edge to dc imo but tyron has better kicks.

DC. His striking gets it done and his wrestling is alot better than Woodley's as well.

I'd say Woodley guy is super well rounded but doesn't always let it go, DC is a bad dude too but he fights in less competitive divisions than Woodley

Damn that's tough. Both are fuckin beasts. Maybe give it to DC for having more variety of punches and a better clinch game. Tbf nobodies really standing after a Twood right so we don't really get to see him throw combos and we've never really seen him in the clinch

Cormier and it's not even close. Woodley is still easy to trap against the fence and his striking is too dependent on his right hand.

Yeah when he fights an elite striker like wonder boy or condit he won't stand chance.

<1>

Back