Whittaker Suffered Several Significant Injuries

Fucked up my first event. Cheers rob ya cunt.

But seriously hopefully a speedy recovery. Im happy freak athlete romero is the fill in, a more than worthy substitute.
Still comes back to bisping vs GSP.

If they didn't make this dumb interim fight and made bisping fight the actual no1 contender and get KOed in the first like he would have.. The knee injury would happen.

Maybe it was a car accident?

Eh just strip him.. He never won the real title anyways. Sure he beat Jacare and Yoel but theyve never been UFC champ.
NzM2g2o.jpg

Thoughts, wishes and prayers might make him heal faster

{<jordan}
I've never understood why people choose to be so shitty towards others over a kind gesture.

A get well soon card has no effect on the healing process, but people send them because it's nice and can be comforting.

This is the wrong sport to attend live, especially in the USADA era where guys pull out last minute all the time.
If they actually stacked cards this would suck but you still be excited... But nope.

Shit card with the main fight having a change.

That makes it sound like he was involved in some kind of accident.

Ejwb8_s-200x150.gif
Wait, WTF does that even mean? He get hit by a bus, fall off a cliff, head on collision, several significant injuries..? Stitches, surgery, or last rights, wtf is several significant injuries....

Terrible news. That fight was pretty much the whole card. Not that I don't like Yoel stepping in. But Rockhold being slept by Bobby Knuckles would have been worth the PPV. Get well soon bud!!!

Several injuries?

WTF? Did he get run over by a truck or something?

My source has said that it was truly horrible. Francis Ngannou was visiting the gym to train for the weekend. The two men were sparring when Francis went a little too hard on poor Rob. Whitaker suffered a broken nose, broken jaw, and ruptured spleen from a single uppercut by Ngannou.

My thoughts and prayers are with him.

Francis is at the hospital with Rob, and is extremely upset with himself.

Eh just strip him.. He never won the real title anyways. Sure he beat Jacare and Yoel but theyve never been UFC champ.

should be Rockhold vs Romero for the actual title

Feel bad for Whitaker. Seems like such a good kid; would make a great champ. Hope this isn't a career derailer.

I wonder if its his knee again, knee injuries are so frustrating and the same injury often reoccurs when its to do with the knee.

Back