Whittaker Suffered Several Significant Injuries

Jackonfire

BMF Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Still no details really but it doesn't sound good.

All at once? I wonder why they waited to call off the fight if he's been repeatedly injured throughout camp.

Last edited:
Well that doesn't sound good at all.

Best thoughts and wishes to him.

Goddammit to fucking hell I was really looking forward to this one

Maybe the knee injury he had before the Romero fight, is still persisting? Imagine fighting against Romero with a bum knee and winning. What a warrior. <{anton}>
I guess he couldve gotten more injuries during this recent camp aswell.

That post sounds almost "AKA like", they must of been training pretty hard for multiple injuries...

that's too bad, was actually looking forward to the fight. hoping for a quick recovery.

however, now we have an interim belts because of conor and an interim belt from a belt that was vacated.

This sucks. He had such a great year in 2017, beating Romero and Jacare.

He could have shot up even higher on the P4P list with a win over Luke. I thought he was about to get the respect he deserved.

Now he might never be the same :-(

Primes can be so short and precious in this sport. He is still young but this is the second major injury in the last 7 months.

Hopefully he makes a full recovery and comes back better.

Several injuries?

WTF? Did he get run over by a truck or something?

did a witch attack him and toss him up in the sky ?

Sounds like it wasn't so much an injury in training as it may have been a car crash or something. Hope he's alright, would suck to see him go right when he's just hitting the prime of his career.

Eh just strip him.. He never won the real title anyways. Sure he beat Jacare and Yoel but theyve never been UFC champ.

omfg is he okay!? What in the frig??

Eh just strip him.. He never won the real title anyways. Sure he beat Jacare and Yoel but theyve never been UFC champ.
latest

Last edited:
What kind of retarded logic is that?

Beating Jacare and Romero are more legit wins than beating bisping when he was still champ

Thoughts, wishes and prayers might make him heal faster
Put your fedora down, brainlet. Such well wishing is a cornerstone of psychological community strenght that motivates people to get through their troubles.

Back