Whittaker is rightfully above Mousasi

ElCasca

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I see lots of people whining about the Romero/Whittaker possibility saying that it should be Mousasi instead
But Whittaker absolutely deserves it more.
He's on a 7 fight win streak, and in it the fighters were all coming of impressives wins, Hall was coming off the Mousasi TKO, Brunson was in a crazy KO streak and I don't need to say a thing about Jacare

Meanwhile Mousasi faces Hall, old Belfort and Weidman that were all coming of KO losses and is all sudden ahead of Bobby Knuckles?

This was absolutely something that needed it's own thread!

This was absolutely something that needed it's own thread!

It really is. Way too many people are refusing to give Whittaker the credit he deserves and for no legitimate reason.

I see lots of people whining about the Romero/Whittaker possibility saying that it should be Mousasi instead
But Whittaker absolutely deserves it more.

welcome to sherdog. no matter what great fight with whatever great combinations of great fighters is made, most are upset it wasn't some other great fight with some other great combinations of some other great fighters.

don't take it seriously. be smarter than them.

I just think mousasi is better and has a better shot at the title but whatever

Mousasi is known for running from hard matchups.

He probably shit his pants and hid under the bed when dana texted him yoel.

yeah, same way he hid from the Gus fight...
you know the one at LHW, when Gus was coming off the JBJ fight, the one where Gus pulled out on late notice.

STFU

yeah, same way he hid from the Gus fight...
you know the one at LHW, when Gus was coming off the JBJ fight, the one where Gus pulled out on late notice.

STFU
I know that Moose paid Gus under the table to pull out, to save face. Moose has that arabian oil money.

I can see that you're new to MMA, and that's fine, but please do shut the fuck up about things you're clearly oblivious to.
Mousasi doesn't run from anyone, as his record shows quite clearly.

yeah but i like moose more
Which is fine but one shouldn't let it get in the way of objectivity, something that is happening too much with Whittaker and that's a damn shame given his performance against Jacare.

I can see that you're new to MMA, and that's fine, but please do shut the fuck up about things you're clearly oblivious to.
Mousasi doesn't run from anyone, as his record shows quite clearly.
Running might be too strong.

he does stumble around in a half conscious haze til he gets the dogshit beaten out of him, though

0Xd912.gif

Mousasi has fought anybody and everybody for an extended period of time you lame arsehole. I'd put him ahead of Whittaker by a whisker but he certainly is no ducker.

I verbally disagree with YOU

As a big Mousasi fan, I agree. Whittaker is the rightful #2 behind Yoel. Whittaker/Romero for interim title and Rockhold/Mousasi for #1 contender makes perfect sense.

Bisping/GSP can have their little fantasy match this Fall while the real contenders fight it out.

Back