Whittaker is just better than Romero. Plain and Simple

I love how the fight goes to a close decision and everyone acts like whittaker dominated. Did you even watch the fight or are u just echo chambering what everyone else says? Before that fight no one even knew who whittaker was and now hes some untouchable mma god who only can win.

Sure they Are. They Are both fighting for the belt, so they Are some of the best at the moment.
Nope, not just at the moment. Yoel and Whittaker would be top MWs at any time in the divisions history. They are both excellent fighters.

Whittaker by KO, I like Yoel but let’s be real, he’s an old bat.

Nope, not just at the moment. Yoel and Whittaker would be top MWs at any time in the divisions history. They are both excellent fighters.
I am not so sure about that, but always hard to say. Probably top ten tho.

Sure, Whittaker is doing great. Great streak in the current division. It is just a vacuum after Anderson, Vitor, Hendo got old, so all WWs Are moving up to get some «easy» fights before mw heals up. Give it two-three years, And everything is back to normal.

Anderson wouldn't be able to hold most of these guy's jocks in a fight, never seen a fighter as overrated as Anderson Silva.

I love Hendo, however, he'd struggle to beat most of the top guys today, too.

I am not so sure about that, but always hard to say. Probably top ten tho.

I do not get where you are coming from.

The MW division has historically been much weaker than it is now, with the exception of Anderson Silva himself. And Romero has beaten most of the top MW s of this era: Weidman, Rockhold, Jacare, Kennedy. Outside of his loss to Whittaker, he's been nothing short of amazing in the UFC. Yoel has easily established himself as a top five MW of all time. Go ahead and name me five MWs better than Yoel.

Whittaker is better and he doesn't need roids to get the job done.

I do not get where you are coming from.

The MW division has historically been much weaker than it is now, with the exception of Anderson Silva himself. And Romero has beaten most of the top MW s of this era: Weidman, Rockhold, Jacare, Kennedy. Outside of his loss to Whittaker, he's been nothing short of amazing in the UFC. Yoel has easily established himself as a top five MW of all time. Go ahead and name me five MWs better than Yoel.

Dont waste your time on a trolling vagina

Whittaker is in the running for GOAT middleweight right now. Beating Jacare and Romero back to back is ridiculous when you are capping an 8 fight win streak.

Sure, Whittaker is doing great. Great streak in the current division. It is just a vacuum after Anderson, Vitor, Hendo got old, so all WWs Are moving up to get some «easy» fights before mw heals up. Give it two-three years, And everything is back to normal.

Wrong Paco.

Maybe you don't know what you're watching, but the Romero that stepped in against Rockhold and Whittaker was one of the best MW's that has ever competed in the UFC..

Could have beat most if not all the fighters in Silva's win streak..

Between now and 18 months ago, we have never seen a more stacked MW division.

Whittaker, Romero, Rockhold, Weidman, Jacare and Gastelum all in the top ten...

Last edited:
Either trolling or just stupid.
Anderfraud won’t even be top 5 in current stacked mw division

He is on an incredible run. Not many guys can move up in weight after a failed run a weightclass down, And beat everyone. We all love Whitaker, but I don’t see anyone doing this if mw wasn’t a bit weak right now.
Middleweight needs to bring back the elite contenders of yesteryear such as Lutter, Leites, Maia and Marquardt etc. Thise guys were the elite of elite and all time greats.

If Whittaker loses will sherdog start reminiscing about “prime” Whittaker?

That knee Romero ate was one of the most powerful shots I've ever seen land without resulting in a KO.

Whittaker is the rightful favorite. He outworked Romero to the point of exhaustion and will likely do it again, unless Yoel catches him early.

Romero is a beast but he just doesnt throw enough strikes to beat a healthy Whittaker.

He is obviously very explosive and athletic (Joe Rogan Voice) and can knock out anybody on any given night....
But during rounds he seems to just wait for the big shot, throw a few, conserve his energy, do it again, and again.. etc... But that aint working against that boy Bobby Knuckles. He moves too much, his footworks is awesome, he stays busy, he throws alot more kicks, and has clearly one of the most underrated takedown defenses in the game. Whittaker is just better.. Dude stuffed most of Romeros takedowns and when he was taken down he popped back up.. BEAST

And we have yet to see him fight Romero for longer than 1 round with a healthy knee.

Lets just starch Jacare and beat Romero 2 times in a row and become
of the greatest MW's ever. Lets just do that.

Romero aint winning this one boys. Bobby by decision again

tumblr_osttmcLXq01u6fe5yo1_500.gif

(How the hell does somebody eat that shot though? Iron chin Yoel)

I disagree. I think Romero takes it this time. The last fight was close, real close, with Whitaker rightfully taking the decision, but Romero has been looking really good lately, and his stand up is no joke. Would love to see Romero as champion. He'd be a fun champion lol.

I don't see too many people saying he's not. But we'll see for sure this time.

Romero has fight ending explosive power so he definitely has a chance.

But I agree that Whittaker is just a better fighter.

Back