Whittaker : "I was more hurting myself hitting him than getting hit"

lol

And I suppose him stanky-legging and getting decked was him "hurting himself" on Yoels fists, too?

I'm sure his fan-boys will agree though.

"Such a CLEAR win for Whittaker here. ZERO need for a 3rd fight."

asian-troll-face.jpg
Romero cheats too much for me to care.

Glsd he lost.

lol

And I suppose him stanky-legging and getting decked was him "hurting himself" on Yoels fists, too?

asian-troll-face.jpg

Romero doesn't deserve a title shot on the simple fact he missed weight 2 times back to back. He didn't even deserve to be able to fight that night.

Whitaker, hands down, is a beast of a competitor and champ. He had all the opportunity to take a purse percentage and really lay it on thick to the media how disgusted he is with Romero not making weight. He, instead, left everything as is, kept the fight on, and went all out. Hell of a guy to be a champ and fight someone that dangerous without anything on the line. Glad he's the champ after everything is said and done.

Notice that the round four highlights show all Whittaker for the first minute and then fast forwards to 30 seconds left in the round. That’s Robert Whittakers round y’all

The reason he feels this way at 40+ while nobody else does is pretty obvious, he already popped once because of it and cheated the system on a technicality.

Yoel barely makes 200K per fight. Stop acting like he can afford custom high-end undetectable PEDs à la Alex Rodriguez.

Yoel has PASSED every single USADA blood/piss test since he popped for a tainted supplement back in early 2016 -- IIRC he was the 2nd most tested fighter (out of the entire roster) last year (2016-2017).

lol

asian-troll-face.jpg

Whittaker is 2-0 and Romero missed weight. ZERO need for a 3rd fight.

Work on your reading comprehension.Even though Whittaker was injured he still managed to deal with Romero is what i meant.

I understand, but what I am saying is that they were in a fight and Romero hurt him, saying “he beat him with a broken hand” in that instance is no different to saying “he beat him”.

The dude was on skates. Wtf is he talking about?

I understand, but what I am saying is that they were in a fight and Romero hurt him, saying “he beat him with a broken hand” in that instance is no different to saying “he beat him”.
How is beating one with broken hand and beating one with no broken hand no different? He wasn't 100 percent against his opponent and still beat him.That's a thing to boast about IMO

mo it was a 10-8 5throundd. You are right Whittiker won 1,2,4 no doubt but the 5th was should have been 10-8. Thus a draw in my mind but judges saw it different i guess.
I'll copy paste what i said before

Romero knocked Whittaker down then took his back for a good while and he didn't land much else after that knockdown.You need to damage your opponent from start to finish to get a 10-8 round which didn't happen here.Whittaker was competitive and after he was badly rocked, came to his senses enough to continue by the end of the round.

How retarded are people saying “freak genetics”. Human beings don’t look like that at 40.

“There were reports saying that Rockhold said when he fought him he felt like he was kicking and punching concrete,” Whittaker said. “I can 100 percent verify that. This time around when I was fighting and throwing the punches and kicks, I was kicking him clean and my foot was coming back sore. It looked like I was more hurting myself hitting him than getting hit. He’s a tough guy, he’s a very tough guy.”

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/6/...ert-whittaker-not-interested-in-third-meeting

And here is a great highlight from that perspective

All Natty baby!

How retarded are people saying “freak genetics”. Human beings don’t look like that at 40.
Come on man, you are out of line....look at Randy “All Natural” Couture for reference.

I think Romero is born the planet Krypton, that might explain his bad English.

The reason he feels this way at 40+ while nobody else does is pretty obvious, he already popped once because of it and cheated the system on a technicality.

100%. Stool sitting cheater.

Back