Whittaker gives himself a "50% chance" of beating Yoel in the rematch.

Your opinion is wrong. You talked about strength of schedule, not how the fights went.

I and apparently you too forgot that Romero faced and finished Brunson too. So add that to Kennedy, Machida, Jacare, Weidman, RW and Rockhold. So Romero also faced two of RW's best opponents and beat two more of the greatest MW's of the current era along the way. That's a wayyy tougher schedule.

You have a factually wrong opinion, and I feel that you are not entitled to it.

Except Machida and Weidman were shells, and Kennedy knocked him out. And Kennedy is an above average fighter anyway.

Except Machida and Weidman were shells, and Kennedy knocked him out. And Kennedy is an above average fighter anyway.

Except's RW's opponents Jacare was a shell, and Wonderboy literally knocked RW out which is not a wet dream like yours.

So rounding out the math there, RW's record looks even worse now. Nice try.

Except's RW's opponents Jacare was a shell, and Wonderboy literally knocked RW out which is not a wet dream like yours.

So rounding out the math there, RW's record looks even worse now. Nice try.

But he still got knocked out by Tim Kennedy. Tim Friggin' Kennedy..........

But he still got knocked out by Tim Kennedy. Tim Friggin' Kennedy..........

Kennedy was actually the white guy. Now I understand why you're so confused.

Yoel%2BRomero%2BPalacio%2BFinishes%2BTim%2BKennedy%2BUFC%2B178.gif

Glad I could help you pass this hangover quicker kid.

I love how people are trying to cope with their dreams of Whittaker beating Yoel by saying he beat him on one leg.

Dude was fine and told he doesn't feel it when he was in after the third round. He was moving and hoping and defending takedowns and throwing kicks with support on that "non-leg" of his.

You guys are ridiculous.
It drives me crazy
If the knee was that bad,it would end like Woodley vs Condit right away.
He was fine and fought like it.
Not that any of that matters as Yoel will beat him next time.

Kennedy was actually the white guy. Now I understand why you're so confused.

Yoel%2BRomero%2BPalacio%2BFinishes%2BTim%2BKennedy%2BUFC%2B178.gif

Glad I could help you pass this hangover quicker kid.

I think Kennedy's a douche, so I was happy with the outcome. But Romero's a cheat inside and outside the ring, can't really dispute that. And your insults are weak..... kid? really?

It sucks the UFC fan base loves persona and childish buffoons like Conor instead of the quiet killers.

because the majority of mma fans sadly r either 1 yearold wigger kids who say mane and fam every sentence or fat older guys with nba jerseys

not very classy people

Your opinion is wrong. You talked about strength of schedule, not how the fights went.

I and apparently you too forgot that Romero faced and finished Brunson too. So add that to Kennedy, Machida, Jacare, Weidman, RW and Rockhold. So Romero also faced two of RW's best opponents and beat two more of the greatest MW's of the current era along the way. That's a wayyy tougher schedule.

You have a factually wrong opinion, and I feel that you are not entitled to it.

You are a weird dude/gal and make fairly weird posts, but I'll take a lap around goofball lane with you.

Lets unpack this and contextualize who they beat and when:

Romero:

- Luke Rockhold - coming off a win over an unranked opponent and KO loss to Bisping (lol Bisping!)
- Weidman - coming off a KO loss
- Jacare - split decision (by definition controversial since the judges didn't agree who won)
- Machida - coming off a spectacular stoppage loss

Whittaker:

- Romero
- Jacare - coming off two consecutive stoppage wins
- Brunson - coming off four consecutive KO wins
- Natal - coming off four consecutive wins and a KO in his last fight

So we should agree the best win on the board in general is Romero, which of course belongs to Whittaker. That puts him out front when comparing them because - he won - this is common sense.

The second most valuable name on the board is Jacare. Whittaker CRUSHED him and put him away, snapping his two fight win streak. Romero took him to a controversial split decision.

Take a break from posting.

Cheers

lol at you people sucking his dick. You think Alexander Karelin thought his chances were 50-50 during his run? lol. No greats think like that. Which is why he is in a 3rd rate sport.

Haha. Username fits you perfectly, Champ.

Back