Whittaker gives himself a "50% chance" of beating Yoel in the rematch.

Humble and natty. I hope he schools Anabol Yoel again and makes him shit his pants again.

Technically, he’s right. Either he will win, or he will lose. 50/50 shot.

Romero had the toughest schedule. Kennedy, Machida, Jacare, Weidman, Rockhold, Whittaker, probably leaving some out.

Machida didn't mean much at that point, and he went to a very controversial split decision with Jacare.

Sleeping Brunson and Jacare then beating Romero is definitely more difficult to do IMO.

I'm sorry, but that's not the mindset of a champion, and idoesn't do much to hype the fight when you're basically saying it's coin toss.

Also, I always find it humorous how posters on here will suddenly declare a fighter their favorite fighter because he says something that comes across as timid, or overly polite. It has a kind of good doggy/eager to please feeling too it.

Ultimately, he just doesn't sound that confident.

Fuck off cunt.

I'm sorry, but that's not the mindset of a champion, and idoesn't do much to hype the fight when you're basically saying it's coin toss.

Also, I always find it humorous how posters on here will suddenly declare a fighter their favorite fighter because he says something that comes across as timid, or overly polite. It has a kind of good doggy/eager to please feeling too it.

Ultimately, he just doesn't sound that confident.
yeah because talking shit makes you confident. Smart people can see through bullshit. I bet you are one of those idiots who thought bethe correia sounded confident

Machida didn't mean much at that point, and he went to a very controversial split decision with Jacare.

Sleeping Brunson and Jacare then beating Romero is definitely more difficult to do IMO.

Your opinion is wrong. You talked about strength of schedule, not how the fights went.

I and apparently you too forgot that Romero faced and finished Brunson too. So add that to Kennedy, Machida, Jacare, Weidman, RW and Rockhold. So Romero also faced two of RW's best opponents and beat two more of the greatest MW's of the current era along the way. That's a wayyy tougher schedule.

You have a factually wrong opinion, and I feel that you are not entitled to it.

Not the real champ but it’s nice to see him taking Yoel seriously. Like the professional he is. Love Bobby knuckles. Hope he beats Yoel again.

He's probably being honest. Whittaker isn't a guy that normally blows smoke up his ass.

Not the real champ but it’s nice to see him taking Yoel seriously. Like the professional he is. Love Bobby knuckles. Hope he beats Yoel again.

Not his fault Bisping ducked and GSP vacated the belt. Whittaker is the real champ for willing to fight Yoel and beating him.

It sucks the UFC fan base loves persona and childish buffoons like Conor instead of the quiet killers.

People watch MMA to be entertained, and some people really enjoy the flamboyant characters.

There's a reason Arnold and Sly were beloved for their corny one-liners.

It sucks the UFC fan base loves persona and childish buffoons like Conor instead of the quiet killers.
Whittaker a quiet killer? did you watch TUF Smashes? he did a lot of shit talking during that season lol

lol at you people sucking his dick. You think Alexander Karelin thought his chances were 50-50 during his run? lol. No greats think like that. Which is why he is in a 3rd rate sport.

Karelin was a freak of nature. Whittaker isn't that. He's a really good fighter, and maybe he's been so successful because he takes each fight so seriously and respects how dangerous his opponents are.

Back