Whittaker, Future GOAT?

A.S. Deep

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
668950264.0.jpg

Whittaker is on route to becoming the next MW GOAT. He has a KO over Jacare and amazing win over Romero back to back, and is young as fuck. Who the fuck beats him in MW?

Luke can't take him down and would get KOed by Whittaker's great striking.
Weidman would gas worse than Romero and get KOed. Dude almost got KOed by Gastelum
Anderson is too old and slow
Moose would have been a good fight, but unfortunately he's in Bellator now
Bisping will never fight him, and will probably retire after the GSP fight, win or lose.
GSP says he'll fight him if he beats Bisping, but I don't buy it. Even if he fights Whittaker, I don't see him being able to take down and hold down Whittaker for any long period of time. And Whittaker would beat GSP up on the feet.
Gastelum would be a good fight for sure, though. I'd love to see that one.

Last edited:
Hard to say if he will end up GOAT but def looking promising so far.

Bisping will have 21 UFC wins soon. Will be a long road to reach that, never mind Andy.

nah, he gonna lose soon. Won't be remembered as a true champ.

He's very good. He's somewhere close to greatness. Hope he succeeds.

Meh he's a nice guy who represents the sport extremely well, but the average age of opponents he's beating at MW is around 40.

Not to mention Wonderlad chased him out of a lighter division

thyy.gif

Whittaker is a great great fighter, i hope that in the future there will be a super fight vs Mousasi.
PS: Anderson is and will be the GOAT MW.

668950264.0.jpg

Whittaker is on route to becoming the next MW GOAT. He has a KO over Jacare and amazing win over Romero back to back, and is young as fuck. Who the fuck beats him in MW?

Luke can't take him down and would get KOed by Whittaker's great striking.
Weidman would gas worse than Romero and get KOed. Dude almost got KOed by Gastelum
Anderson is too old and slow
Moose would have been a good fight, but unfortunately he's in Bellator now
Bisping will never fight him, and will probably retire after the GSP fight, win or lose.
GSP says he'll fight him if he beats Bisping, but I don't buy it. Even if he fights Whittaker, I don't see him being able to take down and hold down Whittaker for any long period of time. And Whittaker would beat GSP up on the feet.
Gastelum would be a good fight for sure, though. I'd love to see that one.
pernell-sweet-pea-whitaker.jpg

Possibly, he is still young and has beat some good names!. He would need to reign for many years to get into the GOAT talk though.

Meh he's a nice guy who represents the sport extremely well, but the average age of opponents he's beating at MW is around 40.

Not to mention Wonderlad chased him out of a lighter division

thyy.gif
WW Whittaker lost to Court McGee and some no name that was kicked out of Bellator. MW Whittaker is a more dangerous, improved fighter.

WW Whittaker lost to Court McGee and some no name that was kicked out of Bellator. MW Whittaker is a more dangerous, improved fighter.

This is true, MW Whit has looked SOLID.

BUT let's not forget this is partly because he DUCKED Le Moose at MW.

mousasi-ufn-99-post-presser.jpg

He's a great fighter but I don't think he's a future legend.

Back