Whittaker airs suspicions about Yoel

q34rZ7P.jpg

Read 'em and weep, pussy genetics boy.

So not only do you have Down's (like everybody else in your rabid pack of beasts you call a "family") but you're an amnesiac as well.

Again, my dear mentally retarded troll, no wonder your stupid ass has yellows. lol

You're such a fucking loser in real life that you come on here and become an even bigger bitch. Damn that's sad.

But then again... You're an assie. LOL

How is that the Majority of people? I was at my place with 58 or so people watching and not one thought Romero won....... that already outnumbers your media list rofl (Alot of those changed their minds after re-watching btw)

Yellows has nothing to do with being stupid it has more tk do with getting inder peoples skin and suffering reports. If stupidity was the qualifier for dubs tou would be banned.

No go sulk off somewhere and listen to some ICP and train for that Space Force position and leave the chatting for the adults.

LOL at anyone who thinks Lifting makes them tough.

Whittaker is not taking his "win" very well...
That was my first thought. This audio, and there was another where he stated that there wouldnt be a 3rd fight. Yoel had all his chances/weight cut, etc.

Its just disappointing to hear from Rob. Id like to think hes better than that

OK keep ingoring facts lol, he was still suspended because he had not knowingly taken a performance-enhancing drug, they had to suspended him, still didn't change the fact that that is USADA fault.
All you did is talk and talk with no proof LOL
How is it usada fault that a nutrition company put an unlisted banned substance in their product?

How could they be held accountable ? All they did was test Yoel and find a banned substance.

And just like that, all the wounds and butthurt from this fight have been ripped back open. <45> Time to make some popcorn

How is that the Majority of people? I was at my place with 58 or so people watching and not one thought Romero won....... that already outnumbers your media list rofl (Alot of those changed their minds after re-watching btw)

Yellows has nothing to do with being stupid it has more tk do with getting inder peoples skin and suffering reports. If stupidity was the qualifier for dubs tou would be banned.

No go sulk off somewhere and listen to some ICP and train for that Space Force position and leave the chatting for the adults.

That's what I thought.

All those typos and shit. You sound like the kind of crying pussy who just brutally lost an argument because everything I said was dead-on even though you desperately wish you didn't come from an inbred pack of sub-human wretches.

You should hate your dumbfuck failure of parents for good reason. They literally shitted you out on a fucking prison island where nobody has any fucking talent whatsoever.

Thanks for giving us Chris Hemsworth and Heath Ledger though (who also left that cesspool to live in the states LOL)

I see people are still salty about romero losing AGAIN. Good good, let the salt flow thru you. He didnt even say anything bad.

Assies act like bitter pussy asses because they come from asstralia. <seedat>

When was the last time an assie ever dominated at sports (the ones that count, mind)? Like seriously.

Buddy I have farts that are tougher then you. Go put on some make up and listen tk some ICP then rage about the fact you have a micro penis.

Jeff Horn Boxing world Champion you mean? And for our nations size we actually do very well in the Olympics as well medal tally wise.

John Wayne Parr, Mark Hunt K1, Robert Whittaker.

Honestly try harder

Those who dont think Yoel Romero hasnt taken anabolic steroids and the likes are fucken STUPID.

that explained why the crowd boo right?

How is it usada fault that a nutrition company put an unlisted banned substance in their product?

How could they be held accountable ? All they did was test Yoel and find a banned substance.
because it is unlisted, if it is unlisted that means it is legal and they can use it
unlisted banned substance = legal

That's what I thought.

All those typos and shit. You sound like the kind of crying pussy who just brutally lost an argument because everything I said was dead-on even though you desperately wish you didn't come from an inbred pack of sub-human wretches.

You should hate your dumbfuck failure of parents for good reason. They literally shitted you out on a fucking prison island where nobody has any fucking talent whatsoever.

Thanks for giving us Chris Hemsworth and Heath Ledger though (who also left that cesspool to live in the states LOL)

Ah spelling mistakes and typo’s the last gasp of a drowning cuck.

Please drown in silence the struggling is disturbing my serenity.

because it is unlisted, if it is unlisted that means it is legal and they can use it

The whole crowd was cheering like crazy when he was announced the winner. They were booing Joe for saying there should be a third fight.

Wrong so much wrong lol

i wouldn't be shocked if yoel used PEDs, but just maybe he has great genetics. he was a world class wrestler for a long time. his brother was the light heavyweight champion of the world for a few years.

there's no doubt that he's a freak of nature.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s just aint hip to how awesome aboriginal american genetics are

Yoel isn’t Elon Musk if there’s a way to beat USADA Yoel and that dumb ass manager of his aren’t going to be the ones to figure it out.
So true, both him and Man of crime.

Wrong so much wrong lol
Wrong so much wrong lol
The whole crowd was cheering like crazy when he was announced the winner. They were booing Joe for saying there should be a third fight.
you are deaf, they boo a little the moment Dana put that belt on Robert and boo a lot when Joe started talking to him

Timestamped.

Seems to pretty heavily imply (stops short of outright accusing Yoel, but says everything up to it, talks about PEDs) that he suspects Yoel used something in between the two fights. Says the difference was super dramatic, felt completely different "physically and athletically".
Whittaker is usually a class act, he must really feel strongly about this.

Did Yoel learn body hardening techniques? Was it his more defensive style?

Did he learn body hardening techniques? Lol

Wut.

Training in Cuba will do that to you. Olympic level PEDs and USADA aren’t going to trek out there. They’ll test you when you want to be tested and list your location as Miami.

Back