White woman calls cops on black man babysitting white kids

Was it right for the lady to call the police in this situation?

• Total voters
Like its said it's good to be concerned but she seem a couple of bricks short of a bundle.

Remember what happened to people who didnt call the cops.
Dont buy into this weak shaming propaganda. The people pushing this would call the cops in a heart beat if they sensed trouble.
I think all know who is pushing this crap.

The guy should have just explained to the kids that a racist nitwit felt the need to stick her nose into their business.

"Hey Sally, this stupid person is going to ask you some questions because she wants to make sure you know me even though she doesn't know you."

The only way this behavior makes any sense is if the woman knew the kids but didn't know the sitter. And at least then it would be easy to just say hi to the kids to determine if they were in trouble or not.

Only took a page and a half but sherdog did not disappoint

I remember reading this to. I think someone posted it on here. Either way when I read the OP it made me think of the reddit thread your talking about. I remember one of the stories was this black guy walking down the street turns out he was just an electrical worker checking the lines he had on his work outfit and his van was right down the street.
Yeah it was linked here a while back.

Along the same lines, recently there was a story about a black fireman who was doing some sort of routine fire safety checks around the neighborhood, a white woman came up to him and confronted him, asked to see ID, didn't accept the ID he presented to her, called the cops anyway, and felt like an ass when the cop who arrived on scene KNEW the firefighter.

The fireman even said "apparently my ID and the large firetruck parked behind me wasn't good enough".....

Yah, she put on a cape and tried to save the day. The dude must've been stunned.
I've sat for my black neighbor down the street, and the idea that someone would do this to me because I'm white...
Insanity
Well, maybe you never hear about those stories because of the liberal bias of the leftist Soros-backed MSM, right? I mean, I bet he even paid all these people to call the cops on black people doing nothing much just to make white people look bad, because, as you may know, everyone in favor of ending racist treatment of black people hates white people, right?

ROFL
Or there are still a lot of racist white people in the USA, and just plain dumb people who have bought the Faux News narrative that black people are inherently dangerous and hate white people.

I don't think it's the best way to phrase this, but if I were to say, "I don't see race," this is the kind of situation I have in mind, rather than the ridiculous extreme of people mocking it. It would not even occur to me to wonder if the kids were his (the guy in the OP) because it's none of my business. Possibly, this is a world where it's understandable to be concerned if you see a single adult with a couple of young children with markedly different skin colour, in which case one should be equally concerned no matter what the combination, black woman with white kids, white guy with black kids, etc, and we know that's not likely the case with that racist witch. And anyway, that world would suck.

No, that woman was in the wrong. What she did is not acceptable in a civil society.

Edit:
I.e., she shouldn't have stalked, harassed, and sicked the police on that man. It was the wrong thing to do.

Last edited:
The fireman even said "apparently my ID and the large firetruck parked behind me wasn't good enough".....

Jesus, people at home during the day like that are just looking for shit to get into. I bet most of the calls come from women home a lone with no kids. I can't see a women with kids during the day having the time to get into this nonsense.

Well, maybe you never hear about those stories because of the liberal bias of the leftist Soros-backed MSM, right? I mean, I bet he even paid all these people to call the cops on black people doing nothing much just to make white people look bad, because, as you may know, everyone in favor of ending racist treatment of black people hates white people, right?

ROFL
Or there are still a lot of racist white people in the USA, and just plain dumb people who have bought the Faux News narrative that black people are inherently dangerous and hate white people.

I don't think it's the best way to phrase this, but if I were to say, "I don't see race," this is the kind of situation I have in mind, rather than the ridiculous extreme of people mocking it. It would not even occur to me to wonder if the kids were his (the guy in the OP) because it's none of my business. Possibly, this is a world where it's understandable to be concerned if you see a single adult with a couple of young children with markedly different skin colour, in which case one should be equally concerned no matter what the combination, black woman with white kids, white guy with black kids, etc, and we know that's not likely the case with that racist witch. And anyway, that world would suck.

No, that woman was in the wrong. What she did is not acceptable in a civil society.
Yah, it seems like straight-line approximation: white kids + black man = possible abduction.
There are a lot more likely possibilities than "man takes kids and displays them publicly".

What the hell is wrong with people.
And I don't often count people's votes against them but those who don't see racist thinking here simply don't want to see it.

She reminds me of BBQ Becky.

jennifer-schulte-5.jpg

Crying-White-Lady-Oakland.jpg

Or this one who called police on an 8 year old girl for selling water:

sei_18596095.jpg

A racist woman who probably thought she did the right thing.
What about asking the guy before you call the cops ?

I would bet a whole nickel if the guy were white and the 2 kids were black the shitwit who called the police wouldn't have even thought twice about it.

"awww, ain't that nice. He's probably an off duty cop arresting those lil' black criminals on his day off"

I don't know if the lady saw something suspicious, A male babysitter is odd. Especially a black male babysitter watching white kids. But I'd be annoyed if I was this black guy too.

If you're legit worried about some kids, I don't have a huge problem with calling cops to check it out.

Last edited:
It appears pretty racist, obviously, superficially, that she apparently derived this sense of alarm entirely from a black man with two kids. Typically you can tell if kids are acting alarmed/strange. I don't know why she would think he would be walking around with kidnapped children in the open (yes, I'm aware of extreme outliers, but that's silly).

At the same time, imagine he wasn't black, this lady did the same thing with a white man, for whatever reason, and he refused to allow the children to confirm they knew him and were safe. I think the whole police call could have been avoided if he just placated the hysterical lady. I wouldn't want to be harassed this way, and I never have been, when I was with kids, but if someone ever came up and asked me that, I would be confused, and not defensive/indignant; not until after I had time to process what happened, after I gathered the kids into the car, and sat there stewing behind the wheel wondering what about me would cause someone to suspect I was a predator.

I don't see it as "right" or "wrong". It was someone following their conscience as a vigilant citizen. The shape her conscience took revealed an unsavory, underlying psychology. Yet it required only a brief investigation, and posed no real threat to the man.

Perhaps many on the left will read this and can come to comprehend how irritating it can be to have someone cast accusations at you without any evidence, yes? In fact, unlike Blasey Ford, this lady didn't even allege anything. Imagine if this lady expected the cops to arrest this man, or preemptively take away the children before they could confirm conclusively with the parents he was their custodian, despite that lack of evidence?

Food for thought to anyone who didn't support the confirmation of Kavanaugh.

I'd like to give the parents of those kids some kudos for having a black sitter. Those kids will likely grow up not seeing race at all and will be better for it.

Wypipo love calling the cops for everything, I bet it's because the whales were black.

I'd like to give the parents of those kids some kudos for having a black sitter. Those kids will likely grow up not seeing race at all and will be better for it.

I am conflicted with your post. I understand it but at the same time I am insulted (might be too strong of a word but that's all I can think of this morning) by it. My best friends are black, asian, white, etc... If I had kids I wouldn't hesitate to call upon them to help me out in a pinch. I don't see color. Friends you can depend and trust are rare so color shouldn't ever be an issue.

I guess there is no kudos for asking someone you trust to baby sit your kids IMO...

Last edited:
Back