White woman calls cops on black man babysitting white kids

Was it right for the lady to call the police in this situation?

• Total voters
The cops are not to blame here in any way.

Once that call is made they are obligated to investigate. Imagine them refusing and the next time it turns out to be a kidnapping. The cops are only there to determine if the accusation/suspicion is true or not.

If anything you can suggest they ticket the woman for mischief after the investigation if they find her reasoning completely baseless.

Not the cops fault these white women are busy bodies.

However, this reminds me of this one time my sis in law (black woman) saw a white man putting a screaming little black girl in a vehicle and called the police. As it turns out, the black girl was his foster child and she was just being a brat. But she called mainly because it looked like a child abduction. If he was just hanging out with her and the other kids she probably wouldn't have called.

On a side note, I hate all those "it's 2018" crap people always say when someone acts ignorant. Ignorance knows no bounds and doesn't give a damn what year it is.

"A WHITE woman reportedly called the cops on a black man she saw babysitting two white children at a Walmart store in Georgia.

Corey Lewis, who runs a youth-mentoring program in Atlanta, used Facebook Live to film his interaction with a local police officer responding to the woman’s call about the girl and boy he was babysitting on Sunday.

Mr Lewis explained to the officer that he is the kids’ babysitter — that he’d taken them to eat dinner at the Subway in Walmart and then stopped to get some gas — which is when the woman, who had been following them, approached.

The woman asked Mr Lewis if she could speak to the girl, to see if she knew who he was — and he refused, Mr Lewis told the police officer. That’s when she called the cops and then followed Mr Lewis all the way home, he said.

“All because I got two kids in the back seat who do not look like me, this lady took it upon herself to say that she’s going to take my plate down and call the police,” Mr Lewis said in another Facebook video. “It’s crazy … It’s 2018 and this is what I’ve got to deal with.”

The children, a 10-year-old girl and a six-year-old boy, confirmed to the officer that Mr Lewis was their after-school teacher and babysitter.

Their parents, David Parker and Dana Mango, were shocked when they were called by the police to confirm the story, telling local outlet CBS46 that they believe Mr Lewis was stalked and harassed for “babysitting while black”.

“I said, ‘Are you saying that because there’s an African-American male driving my two white kids, that he was stopped and pulled over and questioned?’ and he said, ‘I’m sorry, ma’am, that’s exactly what I’m saying,’” the mother told the station."

full story is here- https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/r...s/news-story/76327e75d5ebf18db8dd1c1439416bfd

i am not sure if i am more shocked that the lady felt she had to call the cops because she saw a black man with two white kids, or if i am more shocked that the cops acted upon her call and called the kids parents to confirm that this was the case. i am aware in the states there was a massive raid recently where 123 kids were found in trafficking rings (https://www.news.com.au/world/north...p/news-story/1597d523f189d050ae389b94055d2318) and that scenarios with kids, their safety is number 1. but i also find it hard to process that this was the ladies first thoughts that came to mind. she should also offer the man an apology, and to the kids parents too.

what you guys think?

War Room ---------------->

A black dude looking after kids... seems legit.

What's with white women thinking they're federal agents? She followed him and then demanded to speak to the children? Who the fuck are you? If this was a role reversal and some white mom got questioned the internet would explode.
shes-a-malignant.jpg
I agree a black guy or black woman following a white woman and questioning her kids would have been arrested for following them.

This is the kind of shit a father to some half breed daughters deal with constantly.

So wait .... is this a #BLM. #metoo, or bad cops thing?

Back