White Supremacists vs Muslims: Difference?

Nope, just giving you a life lesson. If you want people to help you and open up a dialogue about a serious issue, you probably shouldn't insult them at every turn.

We don't need your help, you need our help.

Nah I'm not into that whole woe is me self-imposed oppression thing you got going on.

Whether you want to admit it or not, the government takes care of you and your existence in many ways.

And conservatives don't contribute as much.

The counties Hillary won account for 64% of our GDP.

Apply for financial aid and go to college. It's literally that easy.

Way to edit out the real truth coward.

Democrats contribute more to the economy than conservatives.

Children like you are trying to tell the grown ups how to spend their paycheck.

Good luck with life.

I don't need luck, already have a great life.

About 5-10 years ahead on my retirement and I'm a landowner.

Do you own anything of value? Have you done anything important with your life? Do you have any real responsibility for anything or anyone besides yourself?

Yea you really give off happy vibes.

I'll take your silence as a

"No I don't own anything of value, I haven't done anything important with my life, and I've never had any real responsibility for anything or anyone besides myself."

I'll take your silence as a

"No I don't own anything of value, I haven't done anything important with my life, and I've never had any real responsibility for anything or anyone besides myself."
Huh?

If that were the case, then wouldn't I feel oppressed? I'm literally saying the opposite.

All white supremacist are assholes, not all Muslims are

Sorry but silly thread is silly , will quickly turn into a shitshow which is probably what the ts wanted

That's it right there folks.

TS should have said difference between White Supremacists and ISIS. Would be more accurate.

I think the media is lying to me but I can find the truth elsewhere.

Who said I had a problem? I've just been having a conversation while you keep calling me names.

Poor snowflake, can joke about the death and maiming of innocents, but his feelings get hurt when you call him on his bullshit.

Sad.

It seems that all Muslims believe themselves to be superior to non-Muslims because non-Muslims are doomed to hell fire. That's a supremacist belief.

If I told you that I felt the same about whites vs non-whites, you'd label me a Nazi instantaneously.

Am I missing something or do all Muslims hold Muslim supremacist beliefs?

Why is Islam ok but white supremacy is bad?
if youre a white supremacist, youre for sure a supremacist and hateful

and only a small amount of muslims can be seen as hateful or supremacist

there ya go

/thread

Poor snowflake, can joke about the death and maiming of innocents, but his feelings get hurt when you call him on his bullshit.

Sad.
My feelings aren't hurt. I'm just pointing out what you've been doing.

You just did it again.

My feelings aren't hurt. I'm just pointing out what you've been doing.

You just did it again.

Then why does it matter if your feelings aren't hurt? Stop dwelling on it and move up.

Pull yourself up by your bootstraps.

Back