White Supremacists vs Muslims: Difference?

i don't know mate, i was only kidding. what's 3/5's?

please read the SIMPLE wiki link i sent you. i know i'm being an ass to you, but your misconceptions are extremely common and easily dispelled.

by the magic of reading.

Black people only count as 3/5ths of a person.

It is 2017. WN and KKK people aren't cutting off the heads of people. They don't murder their own daughters to "honor" their beliefs. They don't blow up pre teen girls at concerts for their beliefs. They don't shoot and kill 50+ people for gay in the name of their beliefs.

There are Islamic attacks nearly everyday in the West. The fringe white weirdos pose no threat.
Yeah they just ram their car into a crowd of people killing one of them

it doesn't count when black people die, you should know the rules of this forum.
You would address all of the black people dying at record rates from black on black crime if you really gave a fuck.

You would address all of the black people dying at record rates from black on black crime if you really gave a fuck.
WHATABOUTISM.jpg

i don't know mate, i was only kidding. what's 3/5's?

please read the SIMPLE wiki link i sent you. i know i'm being an ass to you, but your misconceptions are extremely common and easily dispelled.

by the magic of reading.
Yeah that looks like all world history

We're trying to address that problem, it's called income inequality.
You're going to have to come up with a better solution than calling us names and demanding we give up our homes. That's the newest proposal from BLM.

You're going to have to come up with a better solution than calling us names and demanding we give up our homes. That's the newest proposal from BLM.

Aww poor snowflake, did we hurt your feelings again?

If you really cared about the white people who died in terrorist attacks, you'd address the white on white murders that happen ever year.

All white supremacist are assholes, not all Muslims are

Sorry but silly thread is silly , will quickly turn into a shitshow which is probably what the ts wanted
See

While both groups are not something you want to be associated with (funny enough by the title it seems as though you are lumping in all muslims with white supremacists haha I'm guessing you meant radicals?) I'm going to be completely honest and say muslims have been completely ruined as a whole for me, I don't want to live near or be around them. This is sad and I recognize that it is wrong but man I just can't. On the other hand, while I feel the same about white supremacists their dangers don't seem to be presently (today) having such a negative effect across the world

Aww poor snowflake, did we hurt your feelings again?
Nope, just giving you a life lesson. If you want people to help you and open up a dialogue about a serious issue, you probably shouldn't insult them at every turn.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back