white supremacist stabs man at birthday party, on probation for synagogue attack

Write what you see in the box to prove you're a human.

o-CAPTCHA-facebook.jpg
@RIPWarrior seriously,type the words.
I am honestly curious if your real or not now.

And yet we won’t hear about the Muslim girl in Minnesota that set fires to a Christian college and said “You guys are lucky I don’t know how to build a bomb.”

Or the AntiFa terrorist that attacked the Trump supporter almost killing him and then attacked police.

Come on man. Wholesome American? The only "whole" anything to do with this guy is the wholesale condemnation of him. Quit building windmills just so you can tilt at them. This dirtbag is an outlier and outcast from normal society.

And yet we won’t hear about the Muslim girl in Minnesota that set fires to a Christian college and said “You guys are lucky I don’t know how to build a bomb.”

Or the AntiFa terrorist that attacked the Trump supporter almost killing him and then attacked police.
I just read about that. Was thinkin to self: if I post a thread on it, I would be criticized for doing so.

As long as @JosephDredd is a user here we can be certain he will roll out of bed to check the news feed if any white supremacy stuff is happening. It's his life goal at this point. Doesn't really do so good at reporting islamic supremacy but WHITE supremacy.......that's his bag baby.

giphy.gif

Have there been any Islam extremist attacks in America that went unreported on Sherdog in the last few months that I've been focusing on white supremacists?

Do you not want me to post about them?

Do you really think this site takes it easy on Muslims? At one point the front page was cluttered with Islamist attacks. Trump's presidency alleviated that, its such a dumpster fire administration that we are now flooded with Trump threads instead.

That is strange since we were getting threads like, "is BLM responsible for these murders?" with an OP full of some wild reaching in order to implicate them.

Those sound like real news stories. Why didn't you start a thread?

Have there been any Islam extremist attacks in America that went unreported on Sherdog in the last few months that I've been focusing on white supremacists?

Do you not want me to post about them?

Do you think white racism is the most abundant type of racism or the only type of racism in America?

And don't care if some shit heads have a family fight.

Do you really think this site takes it easy on Muslims? At one point the front page was cluttered with Islamist attacks. Trump's presidency alleviated that, its such a dumpster fire administration that we are now flooded with Trump threads instead.

People were in denial about mass immigration and multiculturalism fucking up society. They needed to be proved wrong.

Do you think white racism is the most abundant type of racism or the only type of racism in America?

No and I've never said that. What I've said multiple times is that I'm creating these threads because there are too many people on this website who don't know that white, Christian, right-wing terrorists are the number one domestic terror threat in America (and have been for decades). And they're also the number one killer of law enforcement officers.

I'm not posting because I think white people need more blame, it's because we can't have actual conversations on domestic terrorism when so many people know jack shit about it, but contribute vociferously anyways.

Maybe I'll stop soon because it looks like the War Room has a much more accurate view of Muslim and right-wing terrorism in America. I've been seeing less knee-jerk denials that right-wing domestic terrorism can't possibly be as bad as Muslim domestic terrorism and, imo, the conversations have improved as a result.

No and I've never said that. What I've said multiple times is that I'm creating these threads because there are too many people on this website who don't know that white, Christian, right-wing terrorists are the number one domestic terror threat in America (and have been for decades). And they're also the number one killer of law enforcement officers.

I'm not posting because I think white people need more blame, it's because we can't have actual conversations on domestic terrorism when so many people know jack shit about it, but contribute vociferously anyways.

Maybe I'll stop soon because it looks like the War Room has a much more accurate view of Muslim and right-wing terrorism in America. I've been seeing less knee-jerk denials that right-wing domestic terrorism can't possibly be as bad as Muslim domestic terrorism and, imo, the conversations have improved as a result.

Is anyone actually saying that ~1% of the US population is responsible for the majority of terrorism? And is it your position that this guy is a terrorist?

it's easy to say 'psshhh there's no real white supremacists' or whatever nowadays when you live in an area where that's not feasible possible

then you read stuff like this and go 'man, wtf'

The most deadly gang in American prisons are the Aryan Brotherhood.

They are 0.1% of the prison population and account for nearly 30% of the murders.

That's weird I see both of those stories reported in many different major news sites.

It's funny how the news works when you actually try to seek it out instead of just click on the links your Nazi friends post on 4chan.

Back