white supremacist stabs man at birthday party, on probation for synagogue attack

JosephDredd

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
http://www.eugeneweekly.com/blog/ma...-jacob-laskey-faces-charges-menacing-and-more

Man with White Supremacist Ties Arrested for Assault: Jacob Laskey faces charges of menacing and more

A Creswell man with white supremacist ties who was recently featured in a series of articles detailing a resurgence in racist activity in the Eugene area has been arrested for assault in an incident involving a weapon.

Jacob Albert Laskey, 37, was booked into Lane County jail in the early hours of Saturday morning Jan. 20 on charges of second-degree assault, menacing, unlawful use of a weapon and second-degree criminal trespassing, according to online records.

Laskey, who had been at the center of a 2002 attack against Temple Beth Israel in Eugene, was featured prominently in a Eugene Weekly cover story on antifa and racism in Lane County and later in an Oregonian article about the rise of racist activity in Oregon. Laskey calls himself an "anti-antifa supremacist" and works at Wolfclan Armory in Creswell, which is owned by the Laskey family.

Laskey claimed to have burned hundreds of copies of EW after appearing in the cover feature and posted a video of the flaming papers on YouTube. EW reported the incident to the Eugene police.

At the time of his arrest Saturday, Laskey was on federal probation after having served 11 years in prison for his involvement in the 2002 hate crime.

Multiple sources allege that Laskey stabbed an individual during a birthday party late Friday night. EW has asked for confirmation from the Lane County Sheriff’s Office but the LCSO has not returned a request for information at this time.

Those sources described the incident as a family dispute over Laskey’s appearance in the recent articles and over speculation Laskey was the source of rumors that another family member who is involved in Oregon Country Fair is also involved in racist activities.

More wacky hi- jinks from those wholesome, all-American teenagers when there's a comical misunderstanding at a family get-together and Laskey stabs someone who thinks Laskey's a terrible person, not realizing Laskey is actually saving the world! Plus, we flash back to a previous episode in which Laskey and the gang hold a book burning to get one over on Antifa, their rivals from another town.

Last edited:
TheOutsiders-1-400-sg.gif

it's easy to say 'psshhh there's no real white supremacists' or whatever nowadays when you live in an area where that's not feasible possible

then you read stuff like this and go 'man, wtf'

Sounds like a dirtbag who belongs in prison. Not sure who’s thinking of him as a “wholesome all-American teenager”

Thank you Joseph, for helping keep white supremacy alive!

Thank you Joseph, for helping keep white supremacy alive!
If there's one thing you can count on when it comes to Joseph, it's threads about white supremacy & Trump

call me judgmental, but if i see practically ANY facial tattoos you're already suspect in my mind

your entire neck/creeping onto your chin?

i'd trust a hardcore LA gangbanger looking cat before this clown
that's not even hyperbole, i once parked my car at some random apartment's lot w/ a guy guarding it for money w/ a piece in his waistband and no shirt when I went to a USC game. Parking gets egregious there, and it's not exactly a nice neighborhood if you feel me

call me judgmental, but if i see practically ANY facial tattoos you're already suspect in my mind

your entire neck/creeping onto your chin?

i'd trust a hardcore LA gangbanger looking cat before this clown
that's not even hyperbole, i once parked my car at some random apartment's lot w/ a guy guarding it for money w/ a piece in his waistband and no shirt when I went to a USC game. Parking gets egregious there, and it's not exactly a nice neighborhood if you feel me

Post started good. Then you went on to romanticize some thug who extorted you at gun point.

For a long time people have been making threads anytime a Muslim anywhere in the Western world committed a crime. Now we have come to this, anytime a white supremacist commits a crime we will get a thread. At least this incident is in America, I guess. But hopefully this forum doesn't turn into a white supremacist vs extreme Muslim thread shootout.

Jews are easily or seem to be most oppressed group or religious group on earth.

For a long time people have been making threads anytime a Muslim anywhere in the Western world committed a crime. Now we have come to this, anytime a white supremacist commits a crime we will get a thread. At least this incident is in America, I guess. But hopefully this forum doesn't turn into a white supremacist vs extreme Muslim thread shootout.

<Prem973>

Progress is so creepy and pathetic.

It has to protect Islam no mater what.

<Prem973>

Progress is so creepy and pathetic.

It has to protect Islam no mater what.

Is this account a bot or something? It seems like it does not actually read and respond directly to anything, it just makes random posts with buzzwords and memes.

There's definitely an overmind controlling progressives. They all respond and act in the same disturbing manner.

Post started good. Then you went on to romanticize some thug who extorted you at gun point.
i was simply supporting a local entrepreneur

we do the same thing when we drive to Rosarito. I mean you can just park your car in Mexico and hope it's good, or trust the armed cat that's getting paid haha

Is this account a bot or something? It seems like it does not actually read and respond directly to anything, it just makes random posts with buzzwords and memes.
Dude I've been saying the same thing for some time now. There's a certain pool of buzzwords that just get arranged in a few patterns in virtually every post.

They're so out of their minds, they think I don't know this and think I should be wasting my time on them....

<{cruzshake}>

Back